RE4 (GC) $18! Ships Free! @ Outpost.com

WAAWAWWAAAA.

Quick, before I order, are there any sort of coupons for Outpost or anything that could shave any more off the price? Coupons, codes, anything?

EDIT:
It says "Product currently unavailable" on the product page. Should I cry now?

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']WAAWAWWAAAA.

Quick, before I order, are there any sort of coupons for Outpost or anything that could shave any more off the price? Coupons, codes, anything?

EDIT:
It says "Product currently unavailable" on the product page. Should I cry now?[/QUOTE]

Or you can still order it - It goes on backorder I believe (not sure for how long though).

1-877-OUTPOST if you want to call.

[quote name='chaarlieee']So what's the consensus: Which version is better, the PS2 version or the GC version?[/QUOTE]

The cube version is better from a technical standpoint, but the ps2 version is really pretty close, and has the added Ada Wong levels as a bonus. If you had to choose one, it will probably boil down to whether or not you can live without the bonus levels.

[quote name='gunm']The cube version is better from a technical standpoint, but the ps2 version is really pretty close, and has the added Ada Wong levels as a bonus. If you had to choose one, it will probably boil down to whether or not you can live without the bonus levels.[/QUOTE]
What he said, but I also like the extras in the premium PS2 version.

I was going to say damn(!) since I just purchased it from a fellow forum member for $20 + $3 money order, but it says currently unavailable. It is outpost, so I have my doubts the product will ever come back in stock.

true the game cube version is a lot better.. both in lighting, textures and sound...where as the PS2 version is mugged up , but models still look good. They cranked up the difficulty on the PS2 version. The extras were put on to make people to buy the PS2 version and thats it :| Word is that we game cube owners are going to see a RE4:SE version later this year which includes that PS2 extras :(.... double dipping bah

Is it a bad sign if the status goes from "Product currently unavailable" to "Available for Preorder"?

bread's done
Back