Really dumb questions on eBay

evanft

CAGiversary!
Feedback
68 (100%)
Here's the first sentence from my listing. Bear in mind there is also an actual photo included in the auction:

This is a gently-used copy of the game Meteos for the Nintendo DS.

Here's the question someone asks me:

If this is a copy of a game wouldnt this item be illegal?
:applause:

Classic! Gotta love ebay. I always state that I will only ship to US/Canada and I will not end the auction early. 15 min. after the start of the auction I get 10 questions asking me if I ship to Croatia and if I will end early.

OP, I've gotten the same exact question as you have more than once. I even post my own freakin' picture of the item I've taken with my camera. This was on disc based games too. I took a picture of the disc itself for godsake!

[quote name='Kendro']Totally unrelated to the OP but this gave me a chuckle.

P.S. Not my feedback.[/quote]

that's soberirshman21's feedback, left by woodtechnologies. that guy leaves that for almost every positive he gives.

There was one guy that left better feedback. He would say stuff like "thanks for helping me smuggle that dope across state lines inside that bike!" One person even left him feedback "regardless of what this user says, we had a very good normal trade"

The problem is, eBay has gotten so shady, people have to take every word literally.
It's hard to tell if your dealing with a dumbass or someone who is eBay paranoid.

When i was selling my 360 w/ games and accessories on ebay I got these 2 questions

"Hi, would you like to trade for a Wii? thanks!"

and i forgot the other one but it was really stupid.

this guy said to cancel my auction and meet him up halfway and he would give me 200 bucks for it. He didn't bid on it though. He said he lives a county away from me which he claims isn't too far but it was. he said dont list because of the high fees. even though the 360 was going over 250 dollars and he wanted 200 bucks for it. he even gave me his number -_-

I was selling some Digimon digivices and all the "questions" I got were stuff like " I likes digimon!" and "Iz toy?"

Better that you get dumb questions rather than buyers who just assume things and then neg you for it.

In my most recent negative, this past week, the buyer was upset because I listed an Xbox title as "360 compatible" and then they didn't have the hard drive to play BC games. And that's my fault, apparently.

bread's done
Back