really stupid sega CD question

DuelLadyS

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
On a whim, I decided to power-up my Sega CD after who knows how long, just to make sure it was still kickin' (which it is- yay!)

Also on a whim, I thought I'd check to contents of my RAM cart, just to see what I'd been playing the last time I used the system. Here's my problem: I can't for the life of me remember how to get to the memory management screen! I can't seem to find it on any FAQs either (I can't be the only one who's having trouble, right?) If anyone can tell me what glaringly obvious thing I haven't seen/done, I'd appreciate it.

IIRC, and I may not because it's been a long time, turn the system on without a disc inside.. it'll load up to a different menu and there's a memory button you can select.

I tried the no disc thing, but only got the CD player to load- hence my confusion.

On advice of my BF though, I figured it out- power on without a disc to the CD player- then put in a game disc. 'CD Rom' and 'memory' become options at the top of the CD player. *proceeds to band head on wall for missing that*

I do own Sonic CD, hopefully I'll remember that memory option for the next time I forget this- somehow, I think it will happen again. ;)

bread's done
Back