Realm of the Mad God CAG guild?

WindyCityGamer

CAGiversary!
Is there one?

I haven't had much luck with CAG guilds, not sure if people just make them then stop paying attention to it (tried getting in DCUO and some others, can't recall).

I play this with my kids. You more than welcome to join us. Saturday - 7:00 PM EST to 8:00 PM EST.

Ok cool. Send me a tell, my character's name is RandomXFFC.

Once we meet up I can lock you; from what I can tell, locking is the equivalent of a friends list.

Oh cool, I just started playing this gem too, since it just came onto steam.
My in game name is Venarus.

We just discussed this game on our PC gaming podcast last week. I havne't played it yet, but I would def be down for doing this. Its always fun to have a set # of ppl to play with. My steam name is DonDonRaiden if you want to add me.

It costs 1000 fame to create a guild.

I heard people talking about trading fame, is there a way to do that? I haven't seen it on the trade menu.

BTW, is there a way to lock a character without being in proximity to them? I'd like to lock you guys, but we'd have to be on at the same time.

Well, was going to buy a guild, but got on invite from some guys I met. They're pretty good.

So, if anyone wants an invite, get ahold of me in-game.

Kind of disappointing, I don't believe there's a guild vault yet. All you can really do is buy bigger rooms.

bread's done
Back