Reaper S1 and S2 for 19.96 at Walmart - YMMV

kenjimeadu

CAGiversary!
YMMV, but I've now been to two Walmarts in my area, and they've had Seasons 1 and 2 of Reaper bundled together for $19.96. Picked up two copies, the show makes a good gift. A good blind buy if you thought Brimstone needed more whacky humor.

my life will never be complete because there is no blu-ray, nor a 3rd season. Might be most bitter about this show's cancellation than any others..

[quote name='Brian9824']At least they explained how it would end online. That helped a little.[/QUOTE]

and where can i see this?

Excellent deal, anyone who likes the new wave of smart comedies should take a little round trip to Wal-mart for this and then stop by Target to get Better Off Ted for $9.99.

Thanks for the online ending link, I never finished watching S2 knowing it wouldn't have a conclusion anyway...now I can finish the show and then read the summarized ending.

To bad they didn't let them do the ending. They could have at least made 4-8 episodes to end it. CW doesn't really do that well with shows anyway do they?

Another fun show killed before it's time. I have seen a few of my fav short lived shows on CAG lately with Reaper, Better Off Ted and Pushing Daisies. I have to quit watching new shows and getting hooked before they get cancelled. RIP

[quote name='Dr.Zoidberg']Another fun show killed before it's time. I have seen a few of my fav short lived shows on CAG lately with Reaper, Better Off Ted and Pushing Daisies. I have to quit watching new shows and getting hooked before they get cancelled. RIP[/QUOTE]

Pushing Daisies was a victim of itself though... there was no where to go with it.

[quote name='Josef']Good deal for a great show. Certainly better than anything on the CW not named Supernatural. Thanks OP![/QUOTE]

Exactly! :applause:

bread's done
Back