Rebate question about Hot Shots Golf: Fore! and Syphon Filter: TOS.

WolfPac_Ite

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Someone called EB for me(I have no idea why...), and asked them if they would allow me to get a rebate for both Hot Shots Golf: Fore! and Syphon Filter: TOS, and was told that I can only get a rebate for ONE of the games, not both.

Is that right? I thought it meant limit one per game. And I have to post-mark this directly on the first of June to make it...

After reading it for myself, I see that is probably right. But since it says limit one per customer, then would I be able to get a rebate for each game by having the other voucher in someone elses name? I do have both purchases on the same recipt, so...

You need an original receipt for each game. You also would have needed to set this up during ordering by getting one game through one name/account and the other game through another name/acccount. If you just ordered them seperately to begin with, that wouldn't be enough, since your name, address and all other info would be the same. You are stuck with one rebate.

This really sucked . . . I ordered both thinking that you could do both. Even when I sent it in, I figured I'd get both. "Buy x or y" I didn't see how it was one or the other.

Spent $30 . . . gave Hot Shots to my buddy for $10 . . . so, I ended up with a free Syphon Filter . . . plus I converted $10 of my store credit to cash . . . kinda blah deal for me.

bread's done
Back