ReBoot is returning!

ALPHANUMERIC!

Sounds awesome, but I think I've grown out of the series a bit now. Was certainly fun to watch when I was younger though.

How did this series end up, I remember when it started some guy was the Guardian (I think that's what he was called) and he knew some chick who had a little brother.

Now I remember Episodes were the little brother had become the Guardian (now much older) and the original Guardian had dissapeared, I might have that wrong though.

Good series, think I'll consult the Wiki and get my facts straight.

EDIT - Well it's a bit more complex than I thought, didn't help me that the UK only got half of Season 3.

ALL WE WANT IS THE FINAL CONFRONTATION WITH MEGABITE AND THEN SOMEHOW EVERYTHING GOES BACK TO NORMAL AND MAYBE HEXIDECIMAL RETURNS.

No shotty graphics update

No Jr. or Newphews characters like they did with Mario or Donkey Kong.

No retarded sales man other then Mike the TV

No talk about how eterial or cable or even Fiber optics phone wire nonsense.

No stereotypes references of culture, greed, or race bullcrap

And No Joke refering to recent years like Skin ID's, terrorists, middle east, Mexico, Hiphop, rap, or even britney clones.

[quote name='Loyaltist Shinra']ALL WE WANT IS THE FINAL CONFRONTATION WITH MEGABITE AND THEN SOMEHOW EVERYTHING GOES BACK TO NORMAL AND MAYBE HEXIDECIMAL RETURNS.

No shotty graphics update

No Jr. or Newphews characters like they did with Mario or Donkey Kong.

No retarded sales man other then Mike the TV

No talk about how eterial or cable or even Fiber optics phone wire nonsense.

No stereotypes references of culture, greed, or race bullcrap

And No Joke refering to recent years like Skin ID's, terrorists, middle east, Mexico, Hiphop, rap, or even britney clones.[/quote]

Too true, they had it set up perfectly to continue the series on after the cliffhanger ending that was season 4.

They're going completely new. Its not a continuation but more like a retelling? If you look at the site theres 5 different versions, each with their own art and stories. And I guess people vote on it? Some of the art is really great. The Enzo with a scarf is awesome.

i remember watching this on saturday mornings

i also remember not understanding what the hell was going on and waiting for soul train to come on

i also remember not understanding what the hell was going on and waiting for soul train to come on

Well I also remember watching Soul Train and saying to myself god all mighty will they cancel that show. Today Soul train is almost like any other dance show after they lost there original host. I miss seeing that guy announce Soul Train every afternoon in the correct lighting and everything then you see everybody dancing to music and you just want to change the channel.

I also remember "Fudge" that slowly creep it's way into Reboots Time slot and
"Animated Tales From the Crypt" along with Student Bodies slowly being canned like Shasta.

I keep showing this to people. You guys should read the different takes on the new series. Some of them are sound like they could be great.

Wow! I never thought this show would see a complete revival with a new storyline! I loved watching it on Saturday mornings, and how Bob (I think that was his name) always managed to thwart "the user" in whatever game blocks he always ended inside of when trying to stop Megabite or Hex from bringing the system down. I'll have to try and keep an eye out on this one for sure :)

I still remember a couple of my favorites scenes from the show too! Such as:

*Bob walks into the diner, sits down and sets an unknown object down on the counter*
"What's that?" someone asks
"A magnet" Bob answers matter-of-factly
"AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"
*Everyone runs for cover*

Maybe not as funny when just reading it here, but it was hilarious the first time I saw that episode. :whistle2:D

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Awesome...hope the series hits DVD soon as well.[/quote]

The first few seasons were released on DVD as well as the movies, however they're all out of print for years.

[quote name='Kayden']The first few seasons were released on DVD as well as the movies, however they're all out of print for years.[/quote]

Really!? Shit, I missed out then.

bread's done
Back