Hexic HD
Monkey Island: SE
Namco Museum VA
Viva Piñata: TIP

and my top 3 games for the system are
Halo Wars
Burnout Paradise
CoD4

I have 3200 space bucks to burn, plus lots of cash. My favorite FPS ever is TimeSplitters: FP. (no BC :whistle2:() Which 360 FPS is most similar to that? I'm planning on getting Halo 3: ODST, but I'm not sure if I should. Halo 3 seemed shallow when I played it.

Common suggestions are Fallout 3, Bioshock, and The Orange Box. Fallout 3 will happen when the GOTY comes out. Then I will get whichever is cheaper: F3 + DLC, or F3 GOTY. I own Bioshock and The Orange Box on PC, but I can't run either of them. :) I'd feel dirty getting the Orange Box without finishing Half-Life and the expansions first. (I know it's not essential for the story, but I really need to finish those) When Bioshock is $5 on 360, then I'll consider double dipping. For now it's silly.

I've played and finished Braid on PC. (With a keyboard, ow) Rez HD has a nice demo, I think I'll wait for a sale though. Seems like a great game. I've heard Saint's Row 2 and Battlefield 1942 are good.

Though I'm no expert on FPSs, I would recommend Cell Factor: Psychokinetic Wars. It is an XBLA game that costs $10. The multiplayer, I believe, is similar to TimeSplitters...but there is not much single player. No story mode, just challenges that get you used to the game.

Shadowrun is also a cool FPS and can be found for cheap. If I were you, I would download the Cell Factor demo and If you like it I would buy it and Shadowrun.

Gears of War is a great game that has really held up with time. It's a refreshing change from the typical "run around like a mad-man and shoot everything" FPS. IMO, it is better than Halo 3, plus it can be found for ~$20.

Fallout 3 is by far my favorite game of this generation, so far. The main quest is rather short, maybe 15-25 hours, depending on how fast you are. However, I've logged over 80 hours in it, because there is just so much to do and see. If you've waited this long, you might as well wait for the GOTY.

If you're into western RPGs, I found Fable 2 to be alot of fun. I think it's only $40 brand new.

I haven't really played any of the arcade games, except TMNT, which I do not recommend.

Double dipping or not, Bioshock is one of, if not THE best FPS on the xbox. You are doing yourself a great disservice by not playing this game right now. You will have no problem finding it used under 15 bucks, and I think it will be a long time before you find it for 5 bucks.

Since you're a GH fan, it's fitting that you should try GH: WT or RB1 or 2. Playing on drums is great, plus you can get your non-gaming buddies to sing and join in on the fun.

Oblivion GotY. Much better on the PC because of mods, but if it can't handle Orange Box then I doubt it'd fare well with Oblivion.

bread's done
Back