Recent release $17.99 BR sale @ Amazon

I knew I shouldn't have bought Watchmen when it first came out. I probably will pick up Gran Torino since was actually shot here in Michigan as long as its with Digital Copy which I probably can't get from Bestbuy.

[quote name='cdeener']I probably will pick up Gran Torino since was actually shot here in Michigan as long as its with Digital Copy which I probably can't get from Bestbuy.[/QUOTE]

That seems like terrible logic when considering buying a movie. At least it supposed to be a good one though.

[quote name='Arakias']That seems like terrible logic when considering buying a movie. At least it supposed to be a good one though.[/QUOTE]

I already saw it in theaters my good sir. I just like that it was filmed in my area and that is a reason why I would like to own it.

[quote name='cdeener']I already saw it in theaters my good sir. I just like that it was filmed in my area and that is a reason why I would like to own it.[/QUOTE]

Good point.

Though there were a lot of movies that have been filmed in my area, I never bought their movies, lol.

[quote name='JaroldL']Good point.

Though there were a lot of movies that have been filmed in my area, I never bought their movies, lol.[/QUOTE]

Well with the new tax incentives from my state it will be a lot more movies made here but this one of the first under them.

is $17.99 really an amazing price for watchmen? Someone already said about Walmart, but do you think it will drop even more once that Special Edition comes out? I was waiting for that big special edition, but I'd like to have the option to watch the directors cut without the black freighter woven in.

Observer and Report is definitely a niche movie, its not for every one, I think its fucking hilarious and have seen it several times, hell my mom even rented it and could not stop laughing. If your not sensitive to crude, race, drug, mean or sexual related humor, you will probably like it, if you are sensitive to those things then avoid it at all cost.

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']If anyone on CAG buys Observe and Report, may god have mercy on your soul. You'll never get those wasted 90 minutes back.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. I just netflixed this today and was honestly waiting for it to either A. Become funny, or B. End.

FYI Option B came before option A.

Please no Observe and Report debates. Its definitely a polarizing film, but I'm sorry to say that those who bring the hate do not "get" the movie. All of the complaints are over intentional stylistic choices and the deliberate discomfort you are supposed to feel while watching it. Definitely not a blind buy, or for the faint of heart.

bread's done
Back