Recent Shopko clearance game prices

thetoxicone

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
The last couple weeks I've been back and forth in the Iowa, South Dakota, and Nebraska area and have found quite a bit of games that have been marked down at the shopko stores (I think I've visited 4 or 5 different ones recently). I don't really watch the current generation systems so I can't comment on prices on any of those. I'll try to keep an eye on this so I can't add any that others have found and P.S. this thread doesn't need the 30 "what's a Shopko?" messages that every Shopko post ends up getting.

Gamecube:

Zelda: Twilight Princess - $24.99
Mario Party 7 - $24.99
Odama - $24.99 (but keep an eye on this to drop more since I've seen it drops from 39 to 32 to 25 in the last couple weeks)
Dragon Ball Z Sagas - $1.99
Virtua Quest - $1.99

Xbox

Madden 08 - $14.99 (I know it'll be $3 used everywhere in 6 months but not terrible if you like the madden games since current retail at other stores is 29.99)
Indigo Prophecy - $1.99
Mercenaries - $1.99
Shadow Ops - $1.99
Getting Up - $1.99
Matrix path of neo - $1.99

PS2

Arc The Lad Twilight of the Spirits - $1.99
Eyetoy Operation Spy - $1.99
Genji - $1.99
Virtua Quest - $1.99

GBA

Sigma Star Saga - $1.99

PSP

Ape Escape on the loose - $1.99

[quote name='Purkeynator']Nice deals. Thanks OP I will keep an eye of for Sigma Star and Genji.[/QUOTE]

Not sure on Genji but I know Sioux City, IA still has at least one copy of Sigma Star Saga and I'm pretty sure it is staying there since it is still marked at 9.99 but I did buy one there earlier at the 1.99 price point so if you want it I could ship it at cost plus shipping (keep in mind shipping will be a little more than a normal game since I'd have to ship it in a box if you don't want the game's box damaged). Pm me if you are interested.

They've been trying to unload Virtua Quest and Dragon Ball forever. For $2 maybe I'll pick up VQ for the heck of it. lol

Add these too...

MLB 07 for PSP - 4.99
Matrix- Path of Neo (PS2) - 1.99
Elebits (Wii) - 7.58
Tony Hawk Project 8 (PS3) - 13.57

There was also a neo pets game for psp / $4.09 and a psp game that has a dude and a castle on the front, i forget what its called...my dad bought it. it was marked 10.09 but it rang up on clearance for $4.09.

there were more, but i dont remember them off hand.

Just got back from the Riverdale Ut store and here is what I found:

Odama - $24.99

Xbox

Madden 08 - $14.99
Sigma Star Saga - $1.99

Wii
Elebits $7

PS3
Tony Hawk project 8 $13
Marvel Ultimate Alliance $14? somewhere around there, can't remember exactly.

I ended up buying Sigma Star (last copy)
I also price checked Loco Roco PSP and it still rings up $10

Couldn't find Genji, if anyone else finds it let me know! thanks

wow I would love to be able to go to a shop ko and snag up ape escape for the psp but I think the one is at least 30 mins from me...

Just got back from the Riverdale Ut store and here is what I found:

Odama - $24.99

Xbox

Madden 08 - $14.99
Sigma Star Saga - $1.99

Wii
Elebits $7

PS3
Tony Hawk project 8 $13
Marvel Ultimate Alliance $14? somewhere around there, can't remember exactly.

I ended up buying Sigma Star (last copy)
I also price checked Loco Roco PSP and it still rings up $10

Couldn't find Genji, if anyone else finds it let me know! thanks

wow I would love to be able to go to a shop ko and snag up ape escape for the psp but I think the one is at least 30 mins from me...

one of the guys in electronics mentioned they were planning on marking down a lot of old gen games down to 4.99 on april 9th. anyone seen that at the stores?

Xbox 360 Arcade with a free month of live was 9.99
Metal Slug 4/5 for PS2 was 3.59
MLB 06 The Show for PSP was 2.49
MLB 2K6 for 360 2.79
NBA 2K6 2.99

[quote name='eau']God Hand goes back up to $19.99 now.[/quote]

As have most of the others.

They've got a new deal this week - Buy 2, Get 1 free - on budget games. This includes a handful of PS3 games (Beowulf, Gundam: Crossfire, 2 others), and a bunch of 360, Gamecube, GBA, DS, PSP, and PS2 titles. On the PS2, I remember seeing Naruto Chronicles, Indigo Prophecy, and God Hand.

bread's done
Back