Recently introduced to psp gaming

CGH

CAGiversary!
Feedback
182 (100%)
I bought mine two and a half weeks ago boy was I missing out. I own many gbc, gba, ds games the psp games are on a different level the handhelds are different there is enough space in the handheld market for sony and nintendo. I am currently playing through gow chains of olympus I had no idea graphics gameplay like this were possible in a portable recently I beat gow 1 on ps2 there are parts in the game that look better than gow 1 on ps2 I picked up some bargain psp games from gamestop I am looking for more. One other feature which has impressed is the psn I bought silent hill to lose my psn virginity then parasite eve playing ps1 games on the go adds more value to the games than what nintendo offers with the vc. The psp is ahead of its time when the news of ngp was released I did not care today I am eagerly anticipating its release date.

You will find many PSP games cheap now that the 3DS is out. Expect more price drops later on when more NGP news comes out. Now is really the best to to stock up on UMDs.

bread's done
Back