Recertified 360 Premium $200 Shipped

DO NOT BUY ANY RECERTIFIED XBOX 360 SYSTEM

Given the failure rate of 360's, you need a good warranty. 30 days is not good enough. Cannot rely on Microsoft's warranty because Microsoft does NOT extend RROD warranties on used/ recertified consoles. So, if your console RROD, you are screwed. It's not worth the money you "save"

i made the mistake and bought one from stootsi, now microsoft actually did take it back after it rrod on me in only 3 weeks

When someone posts a thread like this they shouldn't be able to make new threads for a while...
I swear, one of these gets made every few hours. And it's ALWAYS a bad idea to buy a used 360. So not really a good deal IMO.

It might be worth it if it were say 100...but seriously though, considering the extremly high percentile of it getting secrwed up, it usually aint worth it

[quote name='dchrisd']DO NOT BUY ANY RECERTIFIED XBOX 360 SYSTEM

Given the failure rate of 360's, you need a good warranty. 30 days is not good enough. Cannot rely on Microsoft's warranty because Microsoft does NOT extend RROD warranties on used/ recertified consoles. So, if your console RROD, you are screwed. It's not worth the money you "save"[/quote]

Unless something has changed, as long as its actually MS refurbished you absolutely can purchase an extended warranty, for around $25 per year, through MS on it the same as if you would on a new unit. That covers all defects, including red rings, for the length of the warranty extension.

bread's done
Back