Rechargeable AA batteries

Jasonofindy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Has anyone seen a good deal on rechargeable AA batteries? I use them for my camera, my wii-motes, my 360 controllers, and my wireless PS3 guitar, In '06, I bought a 24 pack from all-battery.com for 19.99 (plus a free charger) using a coupon code I found here on CAG.

Now the best they have is 24 for $36. I really don't want to drop 36 dollars on batteries. Does anyone have any leads on a better deal or maybe a new coupon code?

Thanks

edit: typos

[quote name='Moxio']Eneloops.[/quote]

Thanks for the tip. I googled them and they are a bit pricey, but seem to be very well reviewed. Have you used them in a digital camera? The cheap ones I bought above worked great in my controllers but rapidly deteriorated in my digital camera. When new, I was getting lots of shots with flash, but now most of them only get 5-6 shots before I get low battery warnings and then a few more before the camera just shuts itself off.

Eneloops are the best rechargeables for cameras and controllers bar none. They virtually do not discharge (discharge at an extremely slow rate), so they are perfect for controllers. I left my eneloops in my Wiimotes and haven't touched them since I got my Wii, but recently I used them and they still had nearly full power.

bread's done
Back