9 (100%)
Have to Buy A Gift,
the person liked the following games:

Radiant Dawn
Super Mario Galaxy
RE4
RE:UC

Mostly RPG games.

Can anyone recommend either a game similiar to these or a good game in general?

I've played these games, but can't seem to think of anything.

Thanks

Hm.. well.. it's kind of half and half. Two are shooters and also from Resident Evil so I think he would really like Medal of Honor: Heroes 2.

It's really the only Wii game out there that is a multiplayer online shooter (32 players). The graphics are pretty nice. It's a solid game. The only thing really wrong with it is the spectator mode in online because the character model looks like crap. However, once in play, it's a great game. There's a campaign mode, On-rail shooter -- Arcade mode, and Multiplayer mode.

Definitely great. Lots of replay value. Unfortunantly, only one player can play this game. But, it's great if your friend has WiFi.

Oh, you're being serious?

I thought this was one of those joke threads.

Anyways, you can never go wrong w/ a Fire Emblem game, and RE4 is a given.

I hate to say this, but there's a whole forum of games that are being recommended by Wii owners here. Do we really need a "Just got a Wii - recommend me some games" thread every other day? Christ, people, there's not that many games for it - and they're all being promoted in some form or another. Look for those buttons that say "reviews."

You should do some work yourself, research opinions in the various threads and look for some movies in the internets. It's not really that hard. If this person is really a friend, then aren't they worth the time and effort ?

[quote name='bmulligan']I hate to say this, but there's a whole forum of games that are being recommended by Wii owners here. Do we really need a "Just got a Wii - recommend me some games" thread every other day? Christ, people, there's not that many games for it - and they're all being promoted in some form or another. Look for those buttons that say "reviews."

You should do some work yourself, research opinions in the various threads and look for some movies in the internets. It's not really that hard. If this person is really a friend, then aren't they worth the time and effort ?[/QUOTE]

a day doesent pass that I dont wish for a ''ask for/recommend good games'' sticky thread

Dude, Paper Mario hands down is the answer. Or go with some GC games, if you can find some of the good ones (SSBM, Paper Mario TTYD, Skies of Arcadia...)

How about Metroid Prime? Or Zelda TP

Ghost Squad and enough Wii Points to buy Link to the Past, Mario 3, Ninja Gaiden 2, and Super Metroid on the VC

bread's done
Back