Recommend an E rated RPG?

Costume Quest is rated E10 and it's a cute, fun rpg. I would say that's a safe bet for a kid. Most of the RPGs for the 360 are rated T including the more cartoon-looking games like Tales of Vesperia and Blue Dragon.

Stacking (XBLA) is rated E10, but I had no problem playing it with my 8 year old (and his two year old sister watching). If your friend is the kind of person who would be offended by occasionally farting matryoshka dolls, then I wouldn't suggest it to her... :)

blue dragon was decent and had a lot of child-ish elements and i can't remember it being "bad" at all. I think castle crashers is also E maybe E10 on the arcade. and costume quest was good as well.

If your talking full retail things The only ones i can think of would be Banjo Kazooi: nuts and bolts. Great game for kids (or adults that loved legos :D).

Most others are soft T ratings like Kameo: EoP, Blue Dragon, Eternal sonata (for fantasy violence, mild language, alcohol use, to your friends discretion )

If you don't mind spending extra Rayman Origins and Sonic Generations just came out.

But Banjo Kazooi: N&B would be my #1 suggestion. And you could get him the original N64 games on Xbla.

[quote name='rockalittle00']Can anyone suggest a good E rated rpg?
My friend is getting a 360 for her son and it's his first "step up" to a big boy console.[/QUOTE]

Honestly, if you want an awesome and suave step up to a big boy console, get Portal 2. Just saying.

bread's done
Back