recommend me a cheap NHL game!

BustaUppa

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
Despite the fact that I don't follow hockey at all, I've always enjoyed a good hockey game. I haven'played a hockey game yet this generation, so I figured it was time to change that. What's something good and cheap? I figure most titles are basically the same, but every now and then you hear about a company really screwing up one year, so I want to know if there are any titles I should specifically avoid. And naturally, I won't care about any updated rosters since I don't watch real hockey anyway. It looks like I can get NHL 2k3 for $1.99 at EB, any reason not to get that one?

You could just spend a few bucks more and get NHL 2K5 but if you just want a hockey game I think you should go for NHL 2K3.

thanks for the responses so far. What about the "Hitz" series, is that supposed to be any good? Is it like the "NBA Jam" of hockey or does it fall short?

[quote name='BustaUppa']thanks for the responses so far. What about the "Hitz" series, is that supposed to be any good? Is it like the "NBA Jam" of hockey or does it fall short?[/QUOTE]

Just stick with the 2K series if you like your hockey close to regulation but if you just want an arcade type hockey game then I would get Hitz. Its decent I owned a copy on Gamecube and it was fun for me because I'm not much on hockey myself.

if you want pure fun you cant go wrong with NHL HITZ PRO, for any systems, it should be mad cheap on ebay. And if you want simulation, NHL 2k6 is the only game to get :)

bread's done
Back