Recommend me a game pad

DrNo888

CAGiversary!
Hi, looking for a recommendation for a game pad to play some old games on an emulator. I missed out on all the NES, SNES, etc. so trying to get a hold of an emulator and a game pad so I can try out the games that others had much fun with. I dont even know where to start since I never played much games on PC.

Thanks.

[quote name='DrNo888']Hmm..I have the Pelican PS2-PS3 converter. That should work then. Thanks![/QUOTE]

Let us know if that adapter will work on PC as well.

If you want a pure PC solution then get the Logitech Rumblepad. Basically a PS2 controller with a little crappier D-pad. It's what I use for the PC gaming.

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']If you want a pure PC solution then get the Logitech Rumblepad. Basically a PS2 controller with a little crappier D-pad. It's what I use for the PC gaming.[/quote]

This...however I noticed that my pad just stopped working.. changed the batteries and everything, and it won't pick up by the receiver.

I like using my xbox 360 controller, I have the wireless receiver for PC. It works really well and you can map the keys to anything you want with a program called Xpadder.

[quote name='hec204']I like using my xbox 360 controller, I have the wireless receiver for PC. It works really well and you can map the keys to anything you want with a program called Xpadder.[/quote]

You know I just use the 360 with WR for modern type games (games for windows) but didn't know it could work with anything else with xpadder..hmm.

[quote name='SOSTrooper']Let us know if that adapter will work on PC as well.[/QUOTE]

It does. No driver needed on Vista anyway. I think it was the same on XP. I use mine all the time.

[quote name='ITDEFX']You know I just use the 360 with WR for modern type games (games for windows) but didn't know it could work with anything else with xpadder..hmm.[/QUOTE]

I don't even use Xpadder and mine works with all of my emulators once you set the buttons.

I use a wired 360 pad for modern 3d games. And for old stuff I have a snes to usb Smartjoy adapter and a real snes pad. Both work great.

bread's done
Back