Recommend Me a PSone Classic

It hasn't aged well, but Twisted Metal 2 is still my favorite entry in the series.   Resident Evil has nothing on the experience of driving through a tunnel and seeing Twister coming from the other direction.

TM2 was always my favorite of the series as well (and I've played most of them), two player co-op and the combo system were huge draws at the time, plus the cars and specials were just plan cool compared to the other entries.  Black is a close second for me, it lost that 90's charm along the way, though.

Double Dragon, the Neo Geo game is on the PSN as a PSone classic. It's loved by the Angry Video Game Nerd, and the BJ theme is awesome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMJUnXlYhWs

Ya know what, I think I'm going to get this tonight. I feel like some old-school 2D fighting.
I learned a little more about Double Dragon game. The PS1 version is missing the arranged soundtrack, ie the sweet epic saxophone sounds of the Dead or Alive track. Sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Legend of Legaia....unreal battle system
Oh shit truly an amazing RPG that went under the radar and never got the attention it should have. I remember I got it for Easter by my parents who blind bought it without asking me if I'd like it or anything and I was pretty doubtful it would be any good since I was FF nut. Boy was I wrong, amazing game. Legaia 2 for PS2 is really good too; surprisingly lots of extra things to do in it too.

bread's done
Back