Recommendations/deals for 360 slim hard drives

hufferstl

CAGiversary!
Feedback
95 (100%)
Just got a slim Xbox and I'm wanting a cheap hard drive. I know there are laptop hard drive solutions, but are there any drawbacks? I would rather get an official Microsoft drive, but if there are better alternatives-please let me know. Thanks

you could buy a hard drive for xbox 360 phats and transfer them over to a slim hard drive case. thats what i did, its pretty easy. im currently using a 120 GB hard drive from my old elite and i put it in a slim case. works perfectly. you could buy the slim case off ebay and i think amazon has some too.

[quote name='DCpinoy']you could buy a hard drive for xbox 360 phats and transfer them over to a slim hard drive case. thats what i did, its pretty easy. im currently using a 120 GB hard drive from my old elite and i put it in a slim case. works perfectly. you could buy the slim case off ebay and i think amazon has some too.[/QUOTE]

Gamestop has refurbed 120GB for $24.99. Crack it open and swap it into a slim HDD case and you're ready to go.

http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-360/accessories/xbox-360-hard-drive-120gb-gs-refurb/73822

bread's done
Back