Reconditioned 360 green Halo Controller $29.95 @ icraveit.com

Lol good find, I love how on the site when its gives a retail price for them when truely there never was one. I also HATE that color, still good price!

Nice find. I actually bought one of these off of ebay a couple of months after the Halo 3 360 first came out.
I paid about 60 bucks for it iirc. But like 2 weeks after I got it I dropped it on a tile floor and screwed up one of the bumper buttons.
I've meant to open it up and see if I can fix it but never got around to it.

I really like this color and may just pick up another one for this price.
I just always am wary of refurbs.

Has anyone ever ordered from this site before and know how reliable they are?

btw: icraveit is also selling these in their ebay store. same price $29.95 with $4.95 shipping.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Xbox-360-Limite...yZ139969QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Last edited by a moderator:
Why am I such a sucker for different color controllers? White Xbox 360 controller, check. Black 360 controller, check. White 360 controller with dragons on front, check. Covenant and Master Chief Halo controllers, check. Red 360 controller, check. White Japanese PS3 controller, check. Arghhh, I h8 myself right now. . . Halo Green 360 controller. . . Check!
Meta4ik.png

rebuilt?? more like used. do you really think think anybody rebuilds a controller?
i dont no. $33 for a new controller is a better deal.

[quote name='meta460085']Why am I such a sucker for different color controllers? White Xbox 360 controller, check. Black 360 controller, check. White 360 controller with dragons on front, check. Covenant and Master Chief Halo controllers, check. Red 360 controller, check. White Japanese PS3 controller, check. Arghhh, I h8 myself right now. . . Halo Green 360 controller. . . Check!
[/quote]

I bet you don't have a non-Halo official green controller though. :bouncy:

I found one used a little while ago at a local Gamestop. With their used accessory coupons I got a good deal. I couldn't believe that somebody would have sold it separate from their LE HALO 3 console. Bummer was that it came from a smoking home and some of the buttons were sticking. I got to do some of my own "refurbishing" and clean it up.

I can't bring myself to use the one that came with my Halo console. I'd rather beat the crap outta my regular black or white ones. With the Halo wireless headset I have the trifecta, and I'm not even that much of a fanboy. I just likes my stuff to match. lol

[quote name='62t']Also want to hear impression from people who ordered[/quote]

Same, mine is busted. :oops:

edit: looks like they are sold out anyway.

bread's done
Back