Record of Agarest War Import (PS3) 25 at Zavvi

johnoralex

CAGiversary!
http://www.zavvi.com/elysium.search?search=generations+of+agarest

I know that everyone hate imports but this is the cheapest I have seen Record of Agarest War for the PS3 mainly due to the fact that it is was only released as download only in America. For anyone who wants a physical copy this is probably the cheapest way to find one for the PS3. It is called Generation of Agarest in Europe by the way. The link also takes you to Agarest zero for 1 pound more (about $1.50) which is also a decent price. I personally did not order one because I have both off them on the XBOX 360, but I can verify that Zavvi is trustworthy because I have ordered from them twice with no problems.

Could be a deal breaker, all I know is there was no hard copy in America. I'm personally happy with my XBOX versions but if you only have a ps3.

And in case anyone cares, based on what I'm reading, the European version does not have any trophies, only the American DLC version does.

Yea unfortunantly is was released in 2009 in Europe and it did not have trophy support. The American Version was 2010.

I'm not positive and would have to go searching, but I heard there were other issues (bugs or some such thing) with the disc version versus the download version. Just a heads up. I'll see if I can't find that.

Edit: Ok I found out what it was. The EU Disc version has a different translation (it was done by a company that wasn't Aksys). Reportedly it's an Engrish or British-English translation instead of the American-English-sounding PS3 Download version. Also, apparently it's harder because you can't grind/farm/levelup in dungeons because the disc-version burns turns in dungeons (changes the plot, only so many turns to get certain endings, changes generations, etc). The PS3 DL version doesn't do that. So that might be an issue for some people.

bread's done
Back