Record of Agarest War Naughty Edition for Xbox 360 - $56.57 (price drop)

[quote name='Chuplayer']Anybody else get two pillowcases in theirs? I'm so lucky![/QUOTE]

One to ruin and one to keep, eh? Lucky bastard.

Yeah, FFT is the best game ever, so it's only downhill from there. But this seems like it'll be pretty fun. Definitely gonna need to play it after finals though.

Mine shipped yesterday from Gamestop.

Now I just wish Amazon would ship my MHT bundle I ordered 3 days ago. They also better honor the 10 dollar credit attached to it as well.

Got mine right now!

http://twitpic.com/1ixz7r
92284551.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm pissed at how they used a flimsy ass cardboard box. My side is bulging out already. (insert joke)
But gota love all the penis references on the sides of the box.

Looks like above pic has the messed up box too.

[quote name='Mako1215']I'm pissed at how they used a flimsy ass cardboard box. My side is bulging out already. (insert joke)
But gota love all the penis references on the sides of the box.

Looks like above pic has the messed up box too.[/QUOTE]

It looks like my pic got taken down, but if you click the link, you'll see that I did get a flimsy box. So I guess I know what to expect when the DeathSmiles LE comes in.

Then again, the BlazBlue Limited Edition came in a cardboard box too.

[quote name='Nogib']Gah! Stupid Amazon FSS shipping. They seem to purposely take their time before shipping anything. Ordered Jan 28th and have shipping est of May 3. ; ;[/QUOTE]
I you wanted it faster you should have chosen a faster shipping option. Stop being so impatient. It's clearly outlined it will take them that long to ship.

I ordered with FSSS as well and it's in the shipping process now. I can't wait to get this game.

[quote name='emeraldgsl']I you wanted it faster you should have chosen a faster shipping option. Stop being so impatient. It's clearly outlined it will take them that long to ship.

I ordered with FSSS as well and it's in the shipping process now. I can't wait to get this game.[/QUOTE]

The speed of the shipping was a given. The "hey, lets sit on stuff people order this way in our warehouse for a week just to be jerks before shipping it" makes no sense.

[quote name='Nogib']The speed of the shipping was a given. The "hey, lets sit on stuff people order this way in our warehouse for a week just to be jerks before shipping it" makes no sense.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I think Amazon slipped up with my order, I used FSSS and they shipped it yesterday. Very surprising.

Yay? My Gamestop order went from verifying to pending. I guess GS is being really slow processing my order, but I can't really blame them since they do state that is takes up to 2 days to process if one uses the free shipping. Either that or they are contemplating on canceling my order due to 25% off coupon used on the order.

But, man, that box is large and really flimsy (a local store got it in already and the display copy just barely fit on their shelves). I'm a little peeved with limited edition boxes nowadays being flimsy thin pieces of cardboard.

I'm not sleeping alone tonight!

I picked up mine at gamestop and there was a mom with 3 of her kids ordering kiddie games in there next to me. They had the copies in the back for obvious reasons and I really wasn't expecting the box to be so big. He handed it to me and he asked me if I wanted anything else.

The kids were trying to peek over the counter to see what I got because I was laughing so hard. (guess they had to make room for the boobie mousepad.) I had to ask for a bag and the guy asked, "What for?" (Probably on purpose.)

I replied, "To put over my head silly."

Gamestop gave me a fake tracking number again... I ordered three things in one order. LBP: GOTY had a good tracking number and arrived. Valkyria Chronicles had a broken tracking number that never worked, but it arrived. Now they sent me a broken tracking number for Record of Agarest War...

[quote name='jaydepps']Gamestop gave me a fake tracking number again... I ordered three things in one order. LBP: GOTY had a good tracking number and arrived. Valkyria Chronicles had a broken tracking number that never worked, but it arrived. Now they sent me a broken tracking number for Record of Agarest War...[/QUOTE]

You sure they aren't ups tracking where the gamestop link sends you to usps with the #?

[quote name='Fighterspledge']I'm not sleeping alone tonight!

I picked up mine at gamestop and there was a mom with 3 of her kids ordering kiddie games in there next to me. They had the copies in the back for obvious reasons and I really wasn't expecting the box to be so big. He handed it to me and he asked me if I wanted anything else.

The kids were trying to peek over the counter to see what I got because I was laughing so hard. (guess they had to make room for the boobie mousepad.) I had to ask for a bag and the guy asked, "What for?" (Probably on purpose.)

I replied, "To put over my head silly."[/QUOTE]

There's no shame in buying Agarest War! Have pride in your obscure gaming! :lol:

Seriously though, the game is pretty darn good so far. Reminds me of Spectral Force a bit, but not so lame.

[quote name='Vortextk']You sure they aren't ups tracking where the gamestop link sends you to usps with the #?[/QUOTE]

Yup gamestop does this....if it doesn't work when you click the link try UPS

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']Opening this in front of my dad was PRETTY awkward. I didn't expect the mouse pad to have boobs that... y'know... stuck out of the pad. :p[/QUOTE]

What were you expecting? :lol:

I still haven't played this game yet. I'm more interested in all the Rockstar games I got on Steam.

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']Opening this in front of my dad was PRETTY awkward. I didn't expect the mouse pad to have boobs that... y'know... stuck out of the pad. :p[/QUOTE]

If I was your dad I'd be less concerned with the mousepad and more concerned about the pillow case.....just sayin

Cant wait for my copy to come in the mail, hopefully soon enough! Seems like everyone is getting them pretty quickly, so I'm hoping for the end of the week

seriously? the fact that they stuck out like actually t*ts was what made this so appealing :D you could always tell him its for the ergonomics..

[quote name='Fighterspledge']I can't help but laugh to myself every time I use the mousepad. It must be a guilty pleasure.[/QUOTE]

Had a radioshack mousepad, with little bubbles on it, for like 6 years. Year or two ago I wondered why I suddenly started sucking with the mouse. I didn't, the mousepad did though and I tossed it. I haven't had one since. Though I think this may not quite be the all purpose mousepad to have out all the time, it'll be nice just the same :)

Dang, I preordered late from Amazon and now it says shipping in 2-4 weeks. My order still says delivery estimate of 4/30 with free two day, so if they have it in stock and ship tomorrow that could happen - on the fence as to whether to order from gamestop, which would net about one dollar yes with el cheapo shipping, or see what happens with Amazon.

I like the Auto fight option. I'm pretty shitty sometimes at SRPGS so I'm glad I have something that can save my ass.

[quote name='dtcarson']Dang, I preordered late from Amazon and now it says shipping in 2-4 weeks.[/QUOTE]

What I've noticed is Amazon always gives me outrageous estimated delivery times, but I always get the item very quickly (I only use FSSS). I think they overestimate just to cover their butts. However, if they are dependent on the supplier for more, it could really take 2+ weeks.

Although Amazon's Avatar Blu-ray didn't show up for me until Monday. I thought for sure I'd get it by Saturday. They usually spoil me with their fast FSSS -- normally comes 2nd day especially bigger items.

[quote name='Vortextk']You sure they aren't ups tracking where the gamestop link sends you to usps with the #?[/QUOTE]

Good call, checked UPS and it will be here Thursday.

[quote name='superdry']Yay? My Gamestop order went from verifying to pending. I guess GS is being really slow processing my order, but I can't really blame them since they do state that is takes up to 2 days to process if one uses the free shipping. Either that or they are contemplating on canceling my order due to 25% off coupon used on the order.

But, man, that box is large and really flimsy (a local store got it in already and the display copy just barely fit on their shelves). I'm a little peeved with limited edition boxes nowadays being flimsy thin pieces of cardboard.[/QUOTE]

I've heard a few people say the box is flimsy now. Aksys kind of has me worried now, I bought Mimana Iyar Chronicles, and it's probably the flimsiest box I own. Go back to using boxes like the BlazBlue CE.

[quote name='rainking187']I've heard a few people say the box is flimsy now. Aksys kind of has me worried now, I bought Mimana Iyar Chronicles, and it's probably the flimsiest box I own. Go back to using boxes like the BlazBlue CE.[/QUOTE]

I have the exact same "minor stress points" at the side centers
that I have seen in pictures, and am as concerned as anyone
about this stuff and do not really see it as that flimsy.

Sure, it could be a little thicker, but due to the weight, the
box is definitely a "two-hander" [ha ha] Handle with care
and support from the bottom and you will be fine.
If you grab it from the center with one hand, all bets are off
and flimsy comes right back to the table.

They ship in a perfect sized box from Amazon.
Not sure how it will ship elsewhere?
If pristine is the goal, then mail order always has
a better chance to hurt feelings with these pretty packages.
I have no complaints at all and I am part of that group that has what I
playfully refer to as a "problem" with condition not being respected.

At work today (Gamestop) we got an email from our DM asking us to be sure we keep this behind the counter and only show it to people asking about it. Found that hilarious Lol. Especially since the game is rated T.

Wow, my order from Amazon seems to be moving very fast. In a couple of hours it went from shipment information sent to Fedex to arriving at a local Fedex. I don't think I've ever seen the tracking info bypass the whole actually being shipped out thing before.

So, is this actually limited or is it just selling poorly? Seems to be in stock everywhere... unlike BlazBlue LE.

[quote name='Vinny']So, is this actually limited or is it just selling poorly? Seems to be in stock everywhere... unlike BlazBlue LE.[/QUOTE]

Well it just came out today. I highly doubt it will sell as well as BlazBlue did though. Hopefully well enough to get the prequel and sequel though.

Ugh..

This game is EXACTLY like CROSS EDGE (PS3) in terms of trophies/achievements.

Going to be a HELLA long 1k for those interested.. I am enjoying it and am about five hours into it.

[quote name='FlameOnMe']Ugh..

This game is EXACTLY like CROSS EDGE (PS3) in terms of trophies/achievements.

Going to be a HELLA long 1k for those interested.. I am enjoying it and am about five hours into it.[/QUOTE]

I noticed that too, but the difference is that Agarest has auto-play.

[quote name='Fighterspledge']I noticed that too, but the difference is that Agarest has auto-play.[/QUOTE]

Yes, thank goodness for that.. it makes grinding SO MUCH EASIER... but damn it takes FREAKING FOREVER to level up :(

this is to dan above i did the same. this way one stays sealed in collection and i can use the goodies on the other =P. plus ill gladly support aksys games.

[quote name='Vinny']So, is this actually limited or is it just selling poorly? Seems to be in stock everywhere... unlike BlazBlue LE.[/QUOTE]

Really I found Blazblue LE everywhere. Where this I can't find a single copy(online excluded). If I didn't pre-order my copy I doubt I would have got this game, with out going online.

My copy arrived, the box isn't too beat up but there's a little bit of damage to it, guess you have to expect that kind of stuff though.

[quote name='dan13l858']Ha, i had to get two copies.

1272436028.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I had to get 3. One for myself, one as a bday gift to a friend, and one for my sister.
6gzoro.jpg

[quote name='masuto']I had to get 3. One for myself, one as a bday gift to a friend, and one for my sister.
6gzoro.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Lies, we know you wanted a Pillow Harem!

[quote name='masuto']I had to get 3. One for myself, one as a bday gift to a friend, and one for my sister.
6gzoro.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Nice, i had to get one to open and one to keep close.

bread's done
Back