Record of Agarest war Zero LE (360) $18.99 In stock Newegg

I've had multiple chances to get this LE real cheap. But the thing that holds me back every single time is that - generally speaking at the very least - the game is a chore to get through and is one of the more boring strategy RPG games in terms of gameplay.

[quote name='Pookymeister']Yea, Amazon was $12.68 not too long ago. No telling if it will drop that low again though.[/QUOTE]

I remember it jumping up in price a couple times and shipping sucked if you weren't prime.

[quote name='ARsignal11']I've had multiple chances to get this LE real cheap. But the thing that holds me back every single time is that - generally speaking at the very least - the game is a chore to get through and is one of the more boring strategy RPG games in terms of gameplay.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, i've watched a few gameplay vids and it definitely seems that way.

$20.70 on newegg/newegg's ebay (because I live in CA)
$21.58 on Amazon

Not as much of a deal as I thought it would be. :roll:

If you like character customization and tactical but admittedly slow battles, you'll like this. If you like the first game, you'll like this.

In for one. Gonna tuck it away in the attic for a few years and let it's value ripen.

[quote name='chunlirocks']It shows 3 stars on my screen my brokitten[/QUOTE]

I gave it a 5 star bump when I saw his post, that might have helped. It's a good game and a great price for it.

bread's done
Back