Red 3ds with super mario land $129.99 best buy.

Prices are starting to hit the sweet spot for me.
Is there a 3DS XL bundle with Mario Land 3d available? I don't really care about Mario Kart 1,000,000 right now.

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']Prices are starting to hit the sweet spot for me.
Is there a 3DS XL bundle with Mario Land 3d available? I don't really care about Mario Kart 1,000,000 right now.[/QUOTE]

I own a launch 3ds blue and was thinking of getting a 3ds xl until I tried it at gamestop. I actually prefer the regular 3ds because to me the image looked too blown up and pixelated on the XL. Plus the sound didn't seem as good but maybe it was just where there was background noise. One thing I do like better on the XL is the home select and start buttons. To answer you question though I don't really know of a xl mario 3d bundle but you could always swap games somewhere.

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']Prices are starting to hit the sweet spot for me.
Is there a 3DS XL bundle with Mario Land 3d available? I don't really care about Mario Kart 1,000,000 right now.[/QUOTE]
regular 3ds is better just get this bundle

[quote name='Masterkyo']Spent extra $30 get XL with Mario Kart 7 instead. If u price match with Target you end up get $30 GC back :)[/QUOTE]

Does the register at Target auto-prompt for the giftcard, even after PMing? :pray:

I got the normal 3DS flame red for my brother (since the Mario Land bundle was not available for shipping)
should I get myself to the store to exchange for the bundle though :/

bread's done
Back