RED BARON Pizza Promotions - Instant Win Game (Wii, Nintendo DSL, Etc.)

This is an abusive relationship...and I keep coming back for more :(

The sad part: i haven't even entered today's code in!

[quote name='carpwrist']registered another email today. so instead of failing once, i did a double fail.
good way to start a morning.[/quote]

Not sure that'll help any more. I've been using a gmail account with the period trick to get 16 tries every day and, like clockwork, I've failed every time.

[quote name='sonderiaom']Not sure that'll help any more. I've been using a gmail account with the period trick to get 16 tries every day and, like clockwork, I've failed every time.[/quote]

Same, but I'm doing it 10 times a day...

I quit trying!

[quote name='will530']Thursday's Code of SORRY!:
XXHWYWP346[/QUOTE]

I just used this and it said I won a Nintendo Wii...

Just got an email saying I won a Nintendo Wii console. Holy crap I think I actually won. This was my first time doing this too

[quote name='Oktoberfest']yeah, so thanks OP!

I actually bought a few boxes of Red Baron Pizza a couple days ago but they don't have codes for this I don't think[/quote]

Very nice!! Good things happen to badminton players.

when i go on campus today i'm going to use my .edu email address and see if they pity my debt self

Congrats! And just so you know, Giant is having a sale on Red Baron pizzas! So time to cash out some coupons!

[quote name='Nathan_Sama']Anyone notice the only one to win is the guy with the Jesus avatar?[/quote]
haha yes. It is the divine will of the holy one(s).

[quote name='StealthNinjaScyther']Whoa, I actually won! Thanks OP! Looks like I'll have myself a Nintendo® DS Lite 8-10 weeks after winner confirmation.[/quote]

This guy is jesus too?

There's two Jesuses?

chakan, thanks for posting the codes like a clockwork ninja. you get my vote for CAG hero this year. Speedy1961 has had enough rewards, as well as infamy.

Thanks Carpwrist, I would point out that a couple other Cags stepped up when I was at work or whatever. We need to get at least one more CAG winner during the promotional period!

OMFG! I just won! I've never won ANYTHING. I won a DS Lite on my second try. I was going to buy one any day for my GF's birthday in 2 weeks. Wow, I'm giddy right now.

im noticing alot of people who are winning on here are wins that happen in the realy early morning (eastern standard time) Might be a coincidence but might also be your best chance at winning. Congrats on the DS lite win.

Negative Ghost Rider. The pattern is full. I still haven't won on this either but I have a metric crapton of those $1 off coupons.

[quote name='mashproductions']code doesnt work[/QUOTE]

No, it works. You've just joined the losers club. Hello! I'm president.

bread's done
Back