Red Bull Cola

Danil ACE

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Has anyone here tried Red Bull cola yet? I've had a couple of cans and it's pretty good. Much better than coke and it's all natural. I have a few cans that I got for free sitting in my fridge right now.

Regular? You mean the normal red bull? Red Bull Cola doesn't actually have any of the typical energy ingredients, so it tastes nothing like an energy drink. Here's what it has in it
ingredients.jpg

I recently read a review about it on one of the food blogs that I follow and they said it tasted awful. If you want a pickup, stick to the regular red bull.

It's very different. I looked on the back to see all the ingredients and they put some seriously weird shit in there. I'm pretty sure I saw mustard seed.

I'm actually not too sure if it's for sale everywhere yet. I got mine from a friend who does promo work for red bull. Here's a pic of what the can looks like...a few are already gone lol
img_0310s.jpg

They increased the price of a four-pack of regular Red Bull at the grocery store to like $8.69, whereas it's still $5.99 or $6.99 (can't remember which) at Target. The grocery store also jacked up the price on the designer colas my boyfriend likes. fuck 'em.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']They increased the price of a four-pack of regular Red Bull at the grocery store to like $8.69, whereas it's still $5.99 or $6.99 (can't remember which) at Target. The grocery store also jacked up the price on the designer colas my boyfriend likes. fuck 'em.[/quote]

Guess you'll be making more trips to Target. I hate when they fucking raise prices.

Red Bull Cola tastes like shit. Don't buy it, just make it at home.

Step 1 - Buy the crappiest "cola" you can find (think Shasta, Walmart brand, etc)

Step 2 - Let it go flat (yeah, open that shit and stick it in the fridge for a day...no fucking bubbles allowed)

Step 3 - Mix the flat "cola" and red bull in equal parts

Step 4 - Take a big gulp

Step 5 - Wish you hadn't

hmm i wouldnt mind trying it, but only half a can or something, i suppose..im hyper sensative to caffiene, which can be kind of hilarious :)

bread's done
Back