Red Dead Redemption 25.99 FSSS XBOX 360 or PS3

I have the special edition which I preordered from gamestop.. Comes with a sticker and a sleeve..

Is my shit rare at all?? I see a bunch of people selling the SE for 200 on ebay. I know people won't buy those.. Mine is still sealed from last year..

P.S. There is a seller on ebay who has the special edition listed for 500 BIN. The price was initially 200 I think, but since people were flaming him for putting up an "overpriced" listing, he now adds $1 to the initial price each time someone flames him using the "ask a question" feature. Its so funny. And he displays all of the comments too, and I think the game is now selling for 600 or 700

Ok maybe it wasn't $1, maybe much more

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='eagles5769']Should I get it now or wait for some kind of GOTY edition?[/QUOTE]

I´ll wait for the GOTY.

[quote name='eagles5769']Should I get it now or wait for some kind of GOTY edition?[/QUOTE]

Well this is interesting.

If the GOTY comes out it will have a DL Token for the DLC including Undead Knightmare just to big for 1 Disc.

If u get this and can get Undead for a sale at 20 (which will likely happen after the GOTY) U would be able to sell the Undead at least and get most of your money back.

Your call but the GOTY with a used DL token is not gonna get you much more if you ever sell it then this version.

[quote name='nddave']If the GOTY comes out it will have a DL Token for the DLC including Undead Knightmare just to big for 1 Disc.[/QUOTE]
What's to say they won't package 2 discs with the GoTY? Really, come on...

[quote name='snakelda']The three dlc's for RDR are $20 in PSN and the game is $30. Total would be $50 and I'm betting the GOTY will be $60.[/QUOTE]

Even if that is the case, there are always sales.

Does anyone know what Rockstar did with the grand theft auto complete edition for 360
Did they include a download token or fit the dlc in the disc or 2 disks or what?

[quote name='Mcast']Does anyone know what Rockstar did with the grand theft auto complete edition for 360
Did they include a download token or fit the dlc in the disc or 2 disks or what?[/QUOTE]

A review on Amazon says 2 discs.

hmm guys, the stock photo for the game now has a big 'game of the year' tag on it.. is this now the GOTY edition with the extra stuff? Or is this just some sticker they slapped on the cover to let you know it won an award?

[quote name='Mcast']Does anyone know what Rockstar did with the grand theft auto complete edition for 360
Did they include a download token or fit the dlc in the disc or 2 disks or what?[/QUOTE]

Two disks. One is Standard GTA IV, the other disk has the two episodes on it.
GTA IV Complete launched at $40, so it's not impossible to think that RDR GOTY might be under $60. Although RDR does have more DLC packs, so they could always justify it by saying you're getting more than GTA.

bread's done
Back