Red Dead Redemption 49.99 FS Newegg(Amazon will probably match soon)

[quote name='johnmirra']now if amazon would just tack on a 10 dollar credit i would instantly order this[/QUOTE]

agreed. I ordered for 46 on buy.com, but I will gladly cancel it and use my Amazon Prime account to get it a lot faster...

Ugh...really hoping Amazon will return $10 for those of us who bought the game for $56-$59... it's been 3 days since release and it's dropped from $53.99 to $49.99...geez

[quote name='Steve0Matic']Yup, Amazon has matched. You also get a $5 MP3 credit as well with the order and no tax for a lot of people.[/QUOTE]

Lol these Amazon deals are really helping me build my music collection :cool:

[quote name='InvaderZim']I hope it's still this price when I get my Mario credit...[/QUOTE]

This. I was gonna wait and buy RDR after I had finished Galaxy and still got GoW3 to finish up, but if it's still that price when they add the credit to my account, 29.99 for RDR will be too tempting.

[quote name='ItzTitoYo']Ugh...really hoping Amazon will return $10 for those of us who bought the game for $56-$59... it's been 3 days since release and it's dropped from $53.99 to $49.99...geez[/QUOTE]
Good luck on that. They no longer officially offer price gaurantee unless your items is still in the shipping process or qualifies for release day price program (any only good up until that day). Once it ships, your stuck.

[quote name='johnmirra']now if amazon would just tack on a 10 dollar credit i would instantly order this[/QUOTE]

Oh wait.. didnt' Amazon has a $20 gift card for this item?

[quote name='WankerJist']Lol these Amazon deals are really helping me build my music collection :cool:[/QUOTE]

Remember those MP3 credits are limited to 1 per account so no matter how many are shown with any orders you make, it's only 1 per account.

I got RDR for $39.99 from Amazon while it was in pre-orders, gotta love video game credits ^^ Not to mention the $20 gift card that should be arriving soon :p

I think it's just a temporary thing to get the most sales as possible while its hot. Amazon had $20 gift cards for this on preorder, I don't expect them to lower the price AND tack on credit for it already.

I went with Amazon's match ... While I agree the super saver shipping is most likely going to take longer to arrive, I have enough of a backlog so as to not care.

bread's done
Back