Red Dead Redemption @ Buy.com $14 OFF & FREE Shipping

not a bad price / looks like a great game - i'd rather get $$$ off than stupid game credit... but i'm still gonna wait - seems most game prices drop to below $35 after a month or so, or someone has a sale.

I was literally on my way out the door to get this at Best Buy just now... I really want to play it right NOW. lol... I don't know if $15 is really worth waiting a week...

And its not dead. I just checked it 20 seconds ago. Its in my cart for $45 right now.

EDIT: To get free shipping you need to do budget shipping, which gets it to you in 7-9 business days... That is quite a while... I jumped though... Rockstar games don't drop in price for months. This is the best deal there is going to be for quite some time I'm sure. Hopefully their 7-9 business days will not be quite so long.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah it's still live, I almost ordered it, but the 7-9 day shipping is a bit much so I canceled. The price is good but but having to wait 9 days isn't the greatest imo..

[quote name='kingotnw']Rockstar games don't drop in price for months. This is the best deal there is going to be for quite some time I'm sure. Hopefully their 7-9 business days will not be quite so long.[/QUOTE]

My thinking exactly, will have to jump on it.

Well I guess i'll order it up tomorrow then,(if the deal is still on) I can deal with 4-5 days.
Thanks spidadog..

Thanks to the og poster or OP, and another thanks to the Dog on the shipping. I ordered it this morning for PS3 ;)

Ordered the PS3 version.. wanted to order from Amazon with the $20 credit (and apply a $10 credit from SSFIV) but didn't get paid until today..

I see on Amazon the price is now 53.99.. anyone know if they usually price match buy.com? If so I'll cancel my order in a heartbeat and order through Amazon (I'm a Prime member...)

FYI: They shipped my copy (to MA) from California. Paying tax because they do business here, but having it shipped from the other side of the country is extra lame. Since it's the super slow (FREE) shipping, other east coasters with prime might consider today's $50 price from Amazon or Newegg...

[quote name='walletandgromice']FYI: They shipped my copy (to MA) from California. Paying tax because they do business here, but having it shipped from the other side of the country is extra lame. Since it's the super slow (FREE) shipping, other east coasters with prime might consider today's $50 price from Amazon or Newegg...[/QUOTE]

Dang. Wish I knew that before I ordered. I live on the east coast too so it may take awhile for me to get it, too. (I ordered it on friday...)

@spiderdog Do you live on the west coast or east?

Has anyone that successfully ordered this received a delay of order notification?

Looks like I got the deal...but they're out of stock

I ordered the game late Wednesday and got the delay of order notification Thursday night so I canceled and bought it at Fry's for $49.99 + tax. Not a great deal but I'm not the most patient person.

Give it about 2-3 weeks and amazon will probably have it as the Deal of the Day for $40. It always seems to happen with multiplatform games.

bread's done
Back