red dead redemption for $22 (used)

[quote name='dustdust']anyone know if this a reliable site?[/QUOTE]
Seriously? It's likely the OP's own personal storefront. But the beindependent site has been registered since 1997 according to WhoIs.

Looks like it's for 360 only? (on my phone, hard to tell). Been looking to get this game for a while now, but I refuse to pay over 30.

Never heard of this place tho, any Colorado residents know about it?

You can buy Red Dead Redemption off of Amazon used from the Amazon Warehouse for $28.99 and it's eligible for Amazon Prime or the usual over $25 free shipping. Versus the $25.95-$28.47 and credit card information to this website.

Don't have prime, as I rarely order from amazon (my current issues with them over a tv I purchased well before Xmas that still hasn't arrived just adds to the list).

Guess I will hold off a little longer.

[quote name='TheLounge']Don't have prime, as I rarely order from amazon (my current issues with them over a tv I purchased well before Xmas that still hasn't arrived just adds to the list).

Guess I will hold off a little longer.[/QUOTE]

Since it's over $25, you don't need prime.

Thanks, didn't read the last part of his post... Guess I'm just that upset with amazon, wouldn't buy from them either way.

[quote name='dustdust']anyone know if this a reliable site?[/QUOTE]

it seems like it, i made my order 3 days ago. the shipment is on its way.

Anyone know quality of Amazon Warehouse used games? Thinking of buying RDR for PS3.

Are they better/worse then Gamefly's used games? Sometimes I buy those and using them as a benchmark would help me make a decision.

I couldn't find any privacy policy or anything...web sites like that aren't worth the possible risk to save ten bucks. I'm sure this is not a fraudulent website, but I'm not so sure about the security of the information. The site also seems to be designed by a high schooler.

Aside: I also understand that my stringent attitudes towards unknown ecommerce stores are sometimes unfair, but I just don't to take the risks. With that said, I also apologize to all legitimate business that I paint with a broad brush. Hopefully this statement doesn't make me seem importunate. :)

bread's done
Back