Red Dead Redemption GOTY Edition $20 at Amazon PS3 and XBOX

Just ordered since i missed out last time. went for the 1 day shipping since its normally 10 but had $5 credit. so not bad 5 bucks for 1 day

Someone already made a thread about it...including GTA Complete Edition, Rage, and Batman AA. (Father's Day Deal)
But it's currently on page 2 so I'm not really giving you flack about it but just a heads up.

[quote name='Monoxide1986']Wish I could get Bestbuy to match this so I can use some of my store credit for it...[/QUOTE]YMMV but here's some advice on getting them to match AMZ
BB will make exceptions generally based on what your getting & how much your spending. A $20 game could be "guilted" out of them but a very tough sell even for me & my BB's break all types of rules for me.

In your case the best chance you have would be to grab the 3 $35 games MW3, ME3 & skyrim & then ask if they'll do you a favor and match since you want to get all your games from them. If your not a paid GCU member this is leverage you can use as well. Tell them your gonna join right then & they'll get all your gaming $ that AMZ gets. If they go for it return the other titles & your in but make sure you thank them, get their names(make sure they remember you) & tell them your gonna fill out the feedback section on the receipt in their favor.

Another leverage option is getting the $3 game insurance that they push(it's cheaper than the $15 GC membership & will work if your already unlocked). I know some of these options may cost more money but having a good rapport with the BB reps will pay off in the long run if they're doing favors for you.

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']The search function weeps with loneliness.[/QUOTE]

I weep when I try to get the search function to function. And cuss and scream and....

Hey I'm personally grateful that the op put this up, I know it was in the other thread but Red Dead was literally dead for the 360. I had given up on checking if it was back in stock, thanks.

[quote name='Untamed Sorrow']Hey I'm personally grateful that the op put this up, I know it was in the other thread but Red Dead was literally dead for the 360. I had given up on checking if it was back in stock, thanks.[/QUOTE]

yea exactly. Plus the post was over a week old and the price of the game went up and was sold out. So its good this was reposted.

[quote name='SInX4Lyfe']Is this game worth 20$? I played undead nightmare and traded it and thought it was ok[/QUOTE]

Red Dead Redemption is one of the best games I've ever played.
....and I don't even LiKE westerns.
I personally think the GOTY edition is worth far more than $20.

In for one, Thanks OP. The PS3 version is back up to 29.99 though. A shame, I was hoping to get this for PS3 but @ 20$ a 360 copy is just fine.

[quote name='Flacksguy']Red Dead Redemption is one of the best games I've ever played.
....and I don't even LiKE westerns.[/QUOTE]

Pretty much my thoughts exactly.

If anyone who picked up the GOTY edition for PS3 wants to play a lil free roam or some online poker on there lemme know. Of course, most games of poker ended in either a Mexican standoff with every player getting up and drawing their guns or everybody trying to shoot everyone else every time I played it.:lol:

My best buy ended up price matching a ps3 copy with pretty much no hassle. Just said it had to be directly from amazon and not some other seller using Amazon... I'll have to keep this in mind for future deals from Amazon...

Tracking says it arrived at my local post office at 8am so hopefully it'll be in my mailbox in a couple more hours. I got this free thanks to Swagbucks. :9

bread's done
Back