Red Dead Redemption Undead Nightmare - $19.99 at Target

crazedracerguy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
33 (100%)
Didn't see it in the ad for this week, but my Target had a shelf tag (the Target shelf tag, not a locally made one) for Undead Nightmare for $19.99 - Save $10...

In case anyone missed the Amazon or Best Buy deals...

Crap I might have to pic this up today at that price. Only made it to Mexico in RDR, but this looks much more interesting than what I was doing in the main game.

[quote name='Larrabee213']Crap I might have to pic this up today at that price. Only made it to Mexico in RDR, but this looks much more interesting than what I was doing in the main game.[/QUOTE]

Do yourself a favor and finish the game, such a great game deserves to be finished!

My Target was completely sold out and, at this price, I have a feeling that it'll be tough finding this at other Target stores, too. Wish Amazon would match this!

[quote name='Larrabee213']Crap I might have to pic this up today at that price. Only made it to Mexico in RDR, but this looks much more interesting than what I was doing in the main game.[/QUOTE]

I just made it into mexico, and i kinda agree with what you've said. I'm not really bored playing rdr, but i just feel like i'm playing grand theft auto in the wild west.

I have a stupid question - why would you buy the disc instead of downloading it? Is it just a space saver move or is there something more on the disc itself?

[quote name='Downhome']I have a stupid question - why would you buy the disc instead of downloading it? Is it just a space saver move or is there something more on the disc itself?[/QUOTE]
Also on non-disc one achievement is glitched if you're looking for 100% but is able to be unlocked through the disc.

[quote name='AwRy108']My Target was completely sold out and, at this price, I have a feeling that it'll be tough finding this at other Target stores, too. Wish Amazon would match this![/QUOTE]

Two of the three "local" Target's have been sold-out since their ad started on Sunday.

[quote name='ZombieJediMastr']Usually it needs to be in ad for them to price match.[/QUOTE]

Whenever I've matched and it wasn't in the ad, they just call the local store to confirm.

This is in the ad.....so if you dont have your ad, just go to target.com and print it. I would recommend doing a print screen then pasting into a word document so u can resize it and do it landscape mode. I priced matched black ops with the $49.99 live card at best buy a few days ago this way.

Target had a bunch of stuff marked down not in the ad, I think. Split/Second was $20. I think there were a few other markdowns too (temporary price drops, I think), but I can't remember other titles off the top of my head. Thought these were known.

Ok, I went to Target and they had one on the shelf. I had a gift card to Walmart so I got a Target ad to take with me but noticed that in the ad it only shows the 360 version at $19.99. Because of that I took a picture of the PS3 version at Target with the $19.99 tag under it with my iPhone then went down the road to Walmart.

I got to Walmart, and I first showed the ad. They said they wouldn't PM because it was just the 360 version pictured, but when I busted out my iPhone they instantly gave me the PM.

Thanks for posting this OP, and the other info guys.

[quote name='sphynx630']Do you guys think best buy will price match?[/QUOTE]
BB will PM just show the price on ur smart phone or take a printout of the Target webpage.

[quote name='Enuf']BB will PM just show the price on ur smart phone or take a printout of the Target webpage.[/QUOTE]

they don't require the actual ad, you can do it right from your phone? I want to use those free reward zone points they gave out on this is why I am making sure before I go there without the ad.

[quote name='blindinglights']Whenever I've matched and it wasn't in the ad, they just call the local store to confirm.[/QUOTE]

You think they will go out of their way to do all that? doubt it. YMMV

Why cant people read????

Look at the ad.....right below it (as on a few other games on that same page), there's a little asterisk "*" right after the word SALE. Then on the bottom right of that green box....it explains the * means also on sale for PS3.

bread's done
Back