Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare Collection (360) $20

[quote name='GameOverSuckas']Uhhh that's only on the Canadian Amazon[/QUOTE]
Yeah it's weird I couldn't find it on amazon.com. usually amazon.com beats amazon.ca in every conceivable way possible.

[quote name='Mr.']Now, to find something that's $5.01 for the free shipping.[/QUOTE]

It's hard finding something that is 5.01 on amazon Canada. Limited selection unlike amazon US. And the shipping is like $5. There are some decent titles that are between $6-8.

[quote name='saad77']might want to note in the title it's for the xbox360 version only. Couldn't find PS3 version at all.[/QUOTE]

That's all I needed to hear :( Merci, fine CAG.

I think Amazon's date is wrong. Here's what the Rockstar website says:

"Also coming soon, Undead Nightmare, a single, stand-alone disc that bundles together for the first time ever, the Undead Nightmare Pack, the Outlaws to the End Co-Op Mission Pack, the Legends and Killers Pack, the Liars and Cheats Pack and all the Multiplayer Free Roam modes released to date. "

US Gamestop lists it as December 1:
http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=84602

Can anyone else confirm? Also, how slow is Amazon at shipping games on their release dates?

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']This is a great deal but unfortunately I'm not into the RDR multiplayer. Will stick to just the Undead DLC.[/QUOTE]
The undead zombie dlc is supposed to have more single player elements than multiplayer ones

[quote name='helluvagood']The undead zombie dlc is supposed to have more single player elements than multiplayer ones[/QUOTE]

Wait, does it actually have campaign stuff or do you mean solo-stuff for the online mode?

km really looking forward to preordering this game.I am currently still playing RDR and everybody knows that is a great game,so i am really hoping this one lives up the hype like the 1st one did.

[quote name='Jeff Stephen']It's up for $20 on the XBL marketplace.[/QUOTE]

A bundle of all the DLC for 1600 MSP?

yeah you can get everything for 20 $ (1600 MS points) if you haven't bought any of the other DLC packs. I bought the DLC disc on amazon, which was 20 $ (it is now 30$) but now I have to wait for it to come out on Nov 23, 2010 (and of course then ship) :(

I sure hope they don't cancel it because they have changed the price...

[quote name='charleytony']yeah you can get everything for 20 $ (1600 MS points) if you haven't bought any of the other DLC packs. I bought the DLC disc on amazon, which was 20 $ (it is now 30$) but now I have to wait for it to come out on Nov 23, 2010 (and of course then ship) :(

I sure hope they don't cancel it because they have changed the price...[/QUOTE]

In the past they haven't cancelled if the price difference is about $5-$10 but, you never know. I expect it to ship, however knowing amazon.ca it could take a month after release.

Now I am debating if I should just grab the DLC instead of the disc...does the disc offer anything over the DLC?? I mean it's still only $20.

That's pretty nice for them to bundle it all for 1600 MSP, even though that isn't quite $20 with our gimped 1400 MSP...

same price on PSN this week, $20 for all DLCs together, just be aware the ps3 one is 'worse' visually/technically if you mind or have both consoles

[quote name='GameOverSuckas']Uhhh that's only on the Canadian Amazon[/QUOTE]

Glad he posted on the Canadian forums then eh?

[quote name='helluvagood']Is the downloadable version standalone? Cause i dont have my copy of RDR anymore =/[/QUOTE]

The bundle on PS Store and Marketplace requires the original.

Oh this comes out today, hopefully I'll get that $5 credit for preordering. Too bad Amazon.ca haven't even shipped my order yet. :/

[quote name='Mr.']Oh this comes out today, hopefully I'll get that $5 credit for preordering. Too bad Amazon.ca haven't even shipped my order yet. :/[/QUOTE]

Knowing Amazon.ca it will take a 2-3 weeks before they get the item in stock...at least this is what usually happens, in my experience, for releases that aren't Triple A titles.

Alright, I just got it from UPS. That was pretty fast and it's my first preorder from amazon.ca. I also got the $5 credit and I bought the game for $20.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back