Red Dead Redemption Walk-Up?

[quote name='rcballer2123']Hey me and my buddy want to go pick it up at gamestop.. Do you think they'll still have it available for walk-ups?[/QUOTE]

Probably. I've seen it done before. If it were MW2 big, I'd say no, but its not. You should be fine.

Why not wait til tomorrow and get it at TRU with a free $25 GC? I know the game is awesome but will it kill you to wait 10 hours?

The TRU idea is a very good deal, and yes, you should be able to get a copy at Wal-Mart, guaranteed. As for Gamestop, I'd say the odds are more against it than for it.

You will probably get the "Did you preorder? Cause if you didn't we don't have any extra for sale" bit at the Gamestop.

[quote name='dimeadz']You will probably get the "Did you preorder? Cause if you didn't we don't have any extra for sale" bit at the Gamestop.[/QUOTE]

My old GS used to say the same shit. It was dumb because in 9 out of 10 cases, they'd just let you "pre-order" right there on the spot and get the game. So much for them "only having enough for pre-orders".

ya, do not waste your time with GS. get to tru BEFORE 2pm (local?) to get the $25 gift card.

It's your fault for not preordering. Had you simply given Gamestop an interest free loan for an unspecified period of time, you would have ensured your ability to buy a publicly available retail product on it's release date.

bread's done
Back