Red Faction Armageddon w/10 credit towards THQ game, free Battlegrounds game

[quote name='BudzMcGee']I see they learned from their Dead Space Ignition mishap to not email the pre-order code immediately...[/QUOTE]

What was the mishap? Kind of curious

[quote name='HakaHina']What was the mishap? Kind of curious[/QUOTE]

They let you get the code immediately after you pre-ordered so you could then go and cancel your pre-order and still got ignition for free.

[quote name='BudzMcGee']They let you get the code immediately after you pre-ordered so you could then go and cancel your pre-order and still got ignition for free.[/QUOTE]

and yet... noone knows who really lost there.

[quote name='mkernan']I posted it back in the 10th, but that was either before there was a $10 credit or I simply forgot to mention it. Either way, nobody seemed to give a shit. hehehe.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=289256

I'm kind of bummed you don't get the code for Battlegrounds in time for its release, but it makes sense that they'd wait til your game shipped, as already discussed.[/QUOTE]

Sure did didn't ya. :) just proves again that the search option doesn't work very well.(or I totally screwed it up:roll: )

I'm with you on the code, it would be nice if we got it now, but then again I don't blame them for holding off on it, especially after the Dead Space ordeal.

Even though the credit is only good towards a THQ game isn't to bad, I plan on getting WarHammer 40,000:Space Marine when it comes out.

[quote name='Afflicted']and yet... noone knows who really lost there.[/QUOTE]

lol, ignition was so horrible. easy 100% and i love dead space, but yeah.
n saints row 3 is gonna be so awesome.
but yeah, im psn+ and psn+ members get rf:battlegrounds free anyway.

hmmm frisky says fr battlegrounds isn't free for psn+ just new members, that sucks... still im gonna try to hold out til this and sr3 are 20 are so...

[quote name='Afflicted']and yet... noone knows who really lost there.[/QUOTE]

I added a game to my completed list... so that's a win? sort of.

Yeah, the game was simply horrible.

bread's done
Back