Red Faction: Guerilla for 360 $39.99 Free Shipping at Newegg again

Great deal! I rented this but I would be more than willing to pay $40 for it. It's a blast to play, both single and multiplayer. I'm excited to see how the DLC turns out.

thanks for the heads up for the amazon link.

was trying to get this on ebay for 40 new [ i have a $25 paypal voucher i'm trying to get rid of ] for the past few days now

Picked it up as a part of B2G1 a few weeks ago at GameStop. Highly recommended! (Hell, I'm not even going to trade this one back after beating it.)

Thanks for the heads up! I have Prime on Amazon but Amazon charges tax where Newegg doesn't, so Amazon's is nearly 10% more expensive for me for this item. Newegg is close to me so it should here in about the same amount of time as Amazon Prime would have gotten in here.

Can't wait to play. I guess I need to get cracking and finish Prototype so I can enjoy Red Faction!

Edit: Sad day... Often Newegg ships (for me) from New Jersey so I get things overnight or 2nd day just because of proximity. This is coming DHL from California so it WILL probably take a week or not more. Oh well, I have Prototype to finish.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='DukeEdwardI']Great deal! I rented this but I would be more than willing to pay $40 for it. It's a blast to play, both single and multiplayer. I'm excited to see how the DLC turns out.
iy.gif
[/QUOTE]
I really like this game, especially the multi-player option, its really fun.

Gotta wonder if the game is selling strong. Multiplayer doesn't seem to have more than 4 games in any playlist at any time, but that only goes for weekday playtime. Maybe more people will be on this weekend.

Still, great deal. Tons of stuff to do for $40, and it's damn fun. Nothing like sneaking into a Siege mode target with a stealth pack and planting a few singularity bombs then walking away unseen.

The OP's link to the Newegg actually linked to another site www.anrdoezrs.com which then connected me to Newegg. Any particular reason this happen for the link? My spyware program is red flagging that site.

[quote name='Chazster']The OP's link to the Newegg actually linked to another site www.anrdoezrs.com which then connected me to Newegg. Any particular reason this happen for the link? My spyware program is red flagging that site.[/QUOTE]
:whistle2:s it took me to newegg

CAG often rewrites things as referral links so cheapy can get his sweet sweet video game bucks. I doubt it's the OP's doing.

Anyhow, I have a 20$ off coupon thing from Newegg, think I should bite for 20?

At 20 bucks you'd be crazy not to get this one. The game is great. I got it the last time New Egg had it for sale and it's easily worth $40 if not full price.

Off topic, I just finished Resident Evil 5 and thought it sucked. I can't remember the last time I played a game that had great graphics but played like it had early 90's game mechanics. Plus it ripped off pretty much everything that RE4 did. Wish someone had warned me about that.

bread's done
Back