Red Faction Guerilla X360 $39.99 @ Amazon

This was kinda mentioned in the Newegg, Red Faction 39.99 deal thread as well.

Don't know if they should join the threads or keep em separated.

I don't know if anyone is looking at the Newegg one much. I've been waiting for it to drop again, so thanks OP for the heads up!

Wow. I just bought this on Sunday at Best Buy for $49.99.

Looks like I may have to return it now.

[quote name='SoulReaver']With the constant sales on this for $40, it is only a matter of time before it hits $30. I'm waiting for it.[/QUOTE]

that's what I'm talking about. All these open world games will be $20 soon enough because of market saturation.

I'll pick it up when it hits $20 or Target clearance for $24.98, just so I can keep working on the pile of games that just keeps getting bigger! Might be perfect to fill the Aug/Sept drought of games before the big holiday season...

[quote name='dubbfoolio']that's what I'm talking about. All these open world games will be $20 soon enough because of market saturation.[/QUOTE]

I would guess it's more a result of a large number of copies printed of a particular game rather than market saturation of open world games. I love the open world format. When I think of market saturation, I think of FPS. There could never be another FPS produced outside of Halo or COD and I'd still think it's a tired genre.

Such a great game folks, do yourselves a favor and buy it. I am getting sucked in every time I play it for about 3 to 4 hours at a time and way past my normal bed time almost every time I pop this game in. I just can't stop destroying buildings with my hammer, it's so much fun. It's a very good game.

Dropped already? Wow...everyone's been saying this is good too. People still rockin' the multiplayer on this?

bread's done
Back