Red Faction Guerrilla $40 at Best Buy!

I thought the multiplayer demo was decent, but I can't see myself paying any more than $25 for this game.

Its actually a great multiplayer game. Singleplayer gets a bit repetitive as all GTA type games do, but the destruction modeling is phenomenal, I would say 40 bucks is a decent price but in 2 months this will be on sale for 20-30

There are two PS3 CAG nights a week for this because it's so great. Usually 8-12 in a game for 3 hours or 6 of us dominating people in matchmaking if it's a slow night. Join up here!

should have checked the store locator...the store that didn't have it, shows as unavailable on the site. could have saved myself a trip.

[quote name='matthewrex']Probably in for 1. Wish I could find a 10% coupon or something! :D[/QUOTE]

I received reward zone 10% off coupons last night. If you're a member, then you should be getting your coupons too

Not too bad, but I wouldn't pay $40 for it. Decent game, and I did see almost see it through to the end but I think this would only be worth around $25 or $30 max.

Yea, as others have pointed out, it's been $40 on Amazon pretty much since it launched. When you factor in tax at BB and the ECA discount on Amazon you're better off just ordering it from Amazon.

[quote name='Armor42']It's been easy to find for $40 since launch. I'm waiting for $20 tops[/QUOTE]

Ditto!

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']Its actually a great multiplayer game. Singleplayer gets a bit repetitive as all GTA type games do, but the destruction modeling is phenomenal, I would say 40 bucks is a decent price but in 2 months this will be on sale for 20-30[/QUOTE]

Nothing says fun like taking a random dump truck or cargo truck through an EDF owned building and demolishing it within 30 seconds with that method. :D

It all depends on how you play the game as to whether or not it gets horribly repetitive or not.

I just wish they allowed you to shoot from inside your vehicle(ala GTA) all the time and not just when you have a gun mounted on it.

bread's done
Back