Red Faction: Guerrilla - Gen. Discussion & Info

i have the expansion, its cool and all, but there was only 2 missions. wtf?

there is more on the map i cant reach, so i assume that there is more, but how do initiate the next mission?

Got to the Badlands and took out that huge bridge ... that was one of the coolest things I've done so far in this game. I like taking down big structures, but I especially like taking down stuff that spans across a valley of some sorts. I can only hope there's more bridges that can be "removed".

[quote name='CrimsonPaw']Got to the Badlands and took out that huge bridge ... that was one of the coolest things I've done so far in this game. I like taking down big structures, but I especially like taking down stuff that spans across a valley of some sorts. I can only hope there's more bridges that can be "removed".[/QUOTE]
Don't worry, there are

Finally getting around to playing this and really having fun so far.

Anyone get the Demons Of The Badlands DLC? What do you think?

Right now they should be releasing these DLC free with. With the limited amount of people playing MP the last thing they need is to separate the community and free DLC could draw more players in.

Wow no comments on this since August. Well I'm late to the party but I just got this via Goozex. Having a blast so far. How is the MP community? Anyone still play?

I made the mistake of buying the MP DLC...i managed one game of bagman and haven't seen any open while i've played lately. Seems like the PC version was the way to go (cheaper, and free DLC). Still enjoy the game tho!

Yeah I just brought the game too last week. I'm a huge fan of the original two and was a little hesitant seeing the game switching to third person. Played both the single and multiplayer demos which I enjoyed but not enough to purchase.

The game cost £15 and i'm kind of annoyed I didn't get it until half a year after release i'm having a great time playing, not too keen on mutliplayer but single player is great.

Yeah, this game is effing awesome. Such a shame it's ignored. The multiplayer is awesome, one of the most fun I've played.

Speaking of which, I should play this game more.

Alright, after trading it away I rebought this game to tie me over until BFBC2. If anyone wants to give it a go on getting a CAG Night or just a little CAG group going, give me a shout.

here instead of more players that are noobs and you can pwn. you'll get more exp and play the same guys who pwn your ass every match!

Question. I just tried out the demo on this because I've heard good things and just haven't felt compelled to try it until now.

The hammer and destructible environments were cool, but the shooting...is it always that bad? I felt like I was always shooting from the hip and unless there was a zoom or scope I wasn't seeing it felt pretty bad.

Is the shooting as bad as I think in this game?

bread's done
Back