Red Octane Early Black Friday & Cyber Monday Sale - GH3 PS3 Bundle $40 and more

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
I was just about to post this deal. This would have been even better than the $100 2 game, 2 guitar deal. But I'm happy with that. I can sell one of the guitars (I already have a RB one) and make the deal I got sweeter.

Yuck for 360 considering that the guitar with that deal can still be found at Circuit City for $10. If it was the same as the PS3 one, I'd bite.

I think that I will stop buying GH games unless I absolutely *MUST* have them (Tool, for example) as before long the deals are awesome.

I know they have a crap load of those lame X-Plorer guitars, but I don't want another one. Besides, Fry's has them for $8.99 if I did want one. I'd bite if they offered the same deal for 360 as PS3. Oh well.

i don't know what you're complaining about...the xplorer guitars are pretty good...they're better than all the rock band guitars that have come out so far.

[quote name='gsr']i don't know what you're complaining about...the xplorer guitars are pretty good...they're better than all the rock band guitars that have come out so far.[/QUOTE]

I think I was pretty clear on what I'm complaining about. I have an X-Plorer already and would like it if they offered the same deal to 360 owners as they are to PS3 owners. I want a wireless Les Paul for $10 more.

[quote name='JrHu92']You think I can buy the PS3 deal and swap it for a 360 version at Gamestop? hmmm...[/quote]

I was thinking about doing that at WalMart.

bread's done
Back