Red Orchestra 75% on steam, sale for new mod Darkest Hour.

JUDOHAWK

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
^^^^^

Mod is pretty fun, hope alot of people end up joining the community.

Also, 14.99 marked to 4.99 would be 66% wouldn't it? Nevermind, it says 66 on the RO page but 75 on the Steam front page >.>

This is the second free RO mod available through Steam. The first is Mare Nostrum, which takes place across North Africa.

I think I'll try Darkest Hour just for this:

New infantry features, including Airborne drops onto the battlefield, bullet suppression and supersonic cracks, plus a new radioman class for calling in artillery strikes

Tripwire + Steam + mods = awesome for PC gamers

Red Orchestra is an amazing game. However, it is very realistic and many players will get bored with it, so it isn't for everyone.

Nobody plays Mare Nostrum and last time i played darkest hour it was riddled with bugs and balance issues as well as many poor maps.

Hot deal...2 games (Red Orchestra + Darkest Hour) for $5. Steam always patches their games up quickly so they probably resolved the glitches in darkest hour by now.

mmm, steam deals.
151l1259.jpg

[quote name='Hydro2Oxide']RO is definitely something different. If you're not open to new things you probably won't like this game.[/QUOTE]

If you're not open to new things you probably won't try the game. Whether or not one likes it is dependent on one's affinity for semi-realistic, multiplayer-only, WWII shooters...on super-sale:).

bread's done
Back