Red OTTober!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='dallow']TRU right next to my office has LBP.
Time to buy a third copy.[/quote]

eBay clientele is low now...saw some selling for $90

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Did you watch Chuck? Excellent episode last night.[/quote]

Not yet. Still haven't watched last week's.

Hopefully I can find some time tonight.

So in Star Wars: TFU, to get the achievements for killing x number of enemies with certain force powers, does it have to be on the same save file?

I guess it's easiest to just start a new game and do it on the Vader prologue, but will the kills I've gotten in my other save carry over?

[quote name='Mojimbo']I think that's kind of the point.[/quote]

Really? But its like 1 song out of 30 of the bands I chose. Its still pretty cool software...it's like it read my soul :shock:

No idea, Rock. Never thought of that. Maybe try Xbox360achievements.org forums.[quote name='Chika']apparently no one made me a trade offer for my milk chocolate peanut butter brownies.[/quote]I'll pay for shipping. : )

Eh. I'll just chill on this prologue and get the achievements now. There's two unlimited respawn points in the prologue and Vader can do everything but force lighting and lightning shield.

[quote name='seanr1221']I hope 100 beers is enough for friday.[/QUOTE]

Preparing to sing the beers on the wall song?

[quote name='dallow']Nah, I'm being nice and getting a non-recalled one for mykevermin.[/quote]

you, and myke, do realize that by the time next week hits, it'll be no different than the new version unless you never plan on connecting to PSN with it, right?

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Chika, what're you lookin' to trade?[/quote]

i dunno. make me an offer. if it catches my interest, i'll let you know. or i'll make a counter-offer.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I'll pay for shipping. : )[/quote]

not quite a fair trade. try again.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']you, and myke, do realize that by the time next week hits, it'll be no different than the new version unless you never plan on connecting to PSN with it, right?[/quote]

What do you mean? Are they blocking the game from connecting to the PSN servers?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']What do you mean? Are they blocking the game from connecting to the PSN servers?[/quote]
Maybe they'll patch it.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Do you even have a X360 Frisky? Your XBL profile in your avatar is blank.[/quote]
Of course not. I just buy and rent 360 games for the fun of it. :cool:

What's the point of letting me record stuff on my new phone if I can't use it as a ringtone? I guess I need to get a microSD card to put ringtones on this thing since it doesn't even have a mini-USB connector.

Hm, with no idea what you want in exchange for brownies, it's hard to make an offer.

On a sidenote, I will be 21 in 33 days. I look forward to this.

[quote name='dcfox']Maybe they'll patch it.[/QUOTE]

This is exactly it. The stuff I read said that there would be a day one patch which would render the non-recalled copies as no different than the new retail discs. Granted, your data ON the disc would be different, but the patch would prevent the song from being used in your game, or whatever.

[quote name='Rocko']Eh. I'll just chill on this prologue and get the achievements now. There's two unlimited respawn points in the prologue and Vader can do everything but force lighting and lightning shield.[/QUOTE]

That's a good strategy, but it gets really boring. Especially for the grip and choke ones. You can't get launched there though, that's apprentice only, much like lightning shield and force lightning cheese.

[quote name='prmononoke']Hm, with no idea what you want in exchange for brownies, it's hard to make an offer.

On a sidenote, I will be 21 in 33 days. I look forward to this.[/quote]

you could trade me another food item like cookies or candy. you could also offer me something like a live card/points. or a game. or a dvd.

[quote name='Rocko']So in Star Wars: TFU, to get the achievements for killing x number of enemies with certain force powers, does it have to be on the same save file?

I guess it's easiest to just start a new game and do it on the Vader prologue, but will the kills I've gotten in my other save carry over?[/QUOTE]

according to the authorities over at x360a, no. I got all of mine on a single save. you can just go back and replay the tie fighter level -- that works well, once you've gone through the game... also, if you know you want to work on a particular one, you can just put your force points into that skill and use it to work your way through the levels. the vader thing works well, but the kills don't seem to carry, though some over on x360a dispute this saying they got the 100 wookie kills in the prologue over 8 or 9 saves. I couldn't tell you, as I only had 2 save games and the first one hit the fucking default text glitch so all my kills were rendered useless.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']It's Moxio's game of the year, ___ __ ___ _.[/QUOTE]

You means _____ __ ___ _? Heeeeeeeeellll naw.

[quote name='Moxio']You means _____ __ ___ _? Heeeeeeeeellll naw.[/quote]
I was trying to throw off the underscore counting lurker, but you had to blow it. :roll:

Hm. Takes longer than you'd expect to kill 500 continuously respawning enemies. fuck that. I'll get those achievements through the course of the game, maybe, but I'm not sitting around that prologue doing that shit. :lol:

Hey Moxio, did you merge your Pub Games/Fable II account? I got all of the items in Pub Games except for the 5 Keystone ones and I'm not sure if it'd be worth it to grind those out at this point.

[quote name='Chika']you could trade me another food item like cookies or candy. you could also offer me something like a live card/points. or a game. or a dvd.[/quote]

This is feasible. What consoles do you need/want games for?

Actually...

What are your opinions on licorice?

There is no punishment. Developers know that people are gullible and easily frightened so they always talk shit like that up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back