Red Star Release Date

Excalibur

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Back in May GameSpot reported that Jack of all Games would be publishing Raiden III and Red Star for the PS2 sometime this year. Well, Jack of all Games now has an official page for Red Star up on their site showing a release date of 10/17. I went to EB's site, and lo and behold, they have the same date listed. Still no word on when we'll see Raiden III, but being a big fan of brawlers I'm really looking forward to Red Star (especially for $20).

What's taking them so long on releasing Red Star? From what I heard Acclaim had the game finished and ready to print, but filed backruptcy soon after.

[quote name='tangytangerine']What's taking them so long on releasing Red Star? From what I heard Acclaim had the game finished and ready to print, but filed backruptcy soon after.[/quote]

Unless another 3rd party picks up the pieces, it is not coming out

[quote name='fuzz']Unless another 3rd party picks up the pieces, it is not coming out[/QUOTE]

What? Jack of All Games already picked up the pieces and the game is set for release, which is what this thread is about.

bread's done
Back