Red Steel 2 $22.94(UPDATE $17.99 free ship)

tubtub

CAGiversary!
Feedback
29 (100%)
Inetvideo has Red Steel 2 for $19.99 new with $2.95 shipping. I've ordered movies from them before and it's always been good, but they do ship from Canada and packages often have French and English on them. The link to the item is here: http://www.inetvideo.com/Items/N02-009979

Thanks to ViolentLee, there was an update. The game is now $17.99 with free shipping. Note I received mine a few weeks ago and this is the same game as the US version, except the packaging is the French/English Canadian packaging.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='bredbu']Does it come w motion plus[/QUOTE]

Since it retailed for 49.99 I'm thinking it's game only.

If you don't have the first Red Steel game, iNetvideo has a combo pack for the two Red Steel games at $26.99 NEW, and shipping is still $2.95.

Awesome! Was looking to pick this up from ebay since the price was around $30 for a stand-alone used copy but this is even better! Already have the motion plus from wii play and I figured I don't need another since I'm not aware of any worthwhile titles that requires it for multiplayer.

It says NTSC so I'm assuming it should be the same packaging as the ones sold in the US.

[quote name='slowpantz']Can anyone vouch for this site?[/QUOTE]

I have ordered from them twice and would never order from them again after the second experience. They sent me Canadian/French/English versions of all the games that were obviously used as there were fingerprints on the discs and bent manuals. They ship very slowly and have zero customer service to speak of. They don't answer their phone and take 48 hours to respond to an e-mail if they respond at all. After returning the games at my expense and calling/e-mailing for three weeks after the delivery confirmation showed the games were received back, I had to file a claim with my credit card company and apparently, I'm not the first to reverse a charge with them as the credit card rep said they had several other cases recently. I would advise staying far, far away from these guys.

i bought some blu-rays from them last year. came fast and was cheap. most of the R1 wii games have french/english/spanish anyway, so this is probably exactly what you would get at any store in. ORDERED

I have ordered blu rays and scores of HD DVDs from them. You do run the risk of getting French / English packaging, but everything I have gotten from them worked fine. They do sell use items as well so if that is an issue, just double check to make sure the product is new before you place your order. Usually takes about a week to two weeks to get the order, so if time is of the essence, be aware.

[quote name='estofan']If you don't have the first Red Steel game, iNetvideo has a combo pack for the two Red Steel games at $26.99 NEW, and shipping is still $2.95.[/QUOTE]

Skip it. The first game only shares a name with the second game, and an intention to give us swordplay on the Wii.

It was widely panned by critics and players. Better to save your money and apply it to RS2.

[quote name='erectiontown']i bought some blu-rays from them last year. came fast and was cheap. most of the R1 wii games have french/english/spanish anyway, so this is probably exactly what you would get at any store in. ORDERED[/QUOTE]

Not true at all other than for a handful of first-party Nintendo Wii titles and some shovelware. Please be aware that the games they sell have a different UPC and generally will not be accepted for trade-in by most game stores here in the US.

[quote name='bojay1997']Not true at all other than for a handful of first-party Nintendo Wii titles and some shovelware. Please be aware that the games they sell have a different UPC and generally will not be accepted for trade-in by most game stores here in the US.[/QUOTE]

even if it's NTSC? I was always under the impression that all NTSC games share the same packaging which is why the boxes and manual always come in 3 languages now.

Most reputable site...I bought a lot of my HD DVD collection from there because of their sales (picked up a rare new copy of Appleseed Ex Machina on HD DVD there for $14.99 to boot!)

Have no problems with their website (they take Paypal payments), just ordered FEAR 2 from them last week for Xbox 360 for $9.99 (+$2.95 s/h)on a 24-hour special and it came yesterday from Canada with no damage.

[quote name='hmbtnguy']even if it's NTSC? I was always under the impression that all NTSC games share the same packaging which is why the boxes and manual always come in 3 languages now.[/QUOTE]

Nope. There are specific Canadian versions of most games due to French/English language requirements. The US and Mexico generally get the same packaging (oddly considering most games do not have Spanish on the packaging), but with the exception of some first party Nintendo releases and a handful of third party releases, most US Wii releases are English only on the packaging. Personally, given my bad experience with them and the hundreds of similar complaints all over the web, I don't know why anyone would buy from them. Just wait it out, the game will be cheap everywhere soon enough.

Bought from them many times in the past. Few games, bunch of DVDs and blu-rays. Their selection is a little spotty, and shipping is always slow, but they've otherwise been very reliable, their prices are good(they do awesome cheap DVD sales all the time), and they're the only place i've found that has consistently matched or beaten Amazon on blu-ray prices. That said, what others have said about the French/English packaging is correct, but that is a complete non-issue to me.

This is a great deal, but i'll probably be passing unless someone knows where i can score a Wii Motion Plus for around $10.

[quote name='hmbtnguy']even if it's NTSC? I was always under the impression that all NTSC games share the same packaging which is why the boxes and manual always come in 3 languages now.[/QUOTE]

I just learned that recently, while trying to redeem some Nintendo Club points. I believe the game I got was meant for the Spanish market.

As for the site, I used them once to buy Fanboys. The only problem I had with them is that it took them a while to ship.

My order shipped today. I ordered last night. I've never had a problem ordering from them besides the english/french packaging.

Checked the site just now, and it's down to $17.99 with free shipping! Didn't charge me tax, either.
And here I was excited to see it got universally dropped to $29.99. Buy!
Please update, OP.

Well, I was on the fence until it dropped to $17.99. Definitely in for one now!

Thanks OP and to ViolentLee for the update!

bread's done
Back