Red Steel 2 w/MP $19.99 @ Walmart (YMMV)

I saw this at the Williston VT store. They had two and both boxes where in pretty bad shape. Since this store never has any of these deals I suspect that this will be less YMMV than usual for Walmart.

I'm going out on a limb to say it's not YMMV. They stuck the "Walmart Confidential" retail display blueprint on the shelves where they're going to place all sorts of games for $20. Red Steel 2 with MP was on that blueprint.

[quote name='imacgod']I'm going out on a limb to say it's not YMMV. They stuck the "Walmart Confidential" retail display blueprint on the shelves where they're going to place all sorts of games for $20. Red Steel 2 with MP was on that blueprint.[/QUOTE]

It's hard to tell, I've seen it at a couple of Wal-Mart's in MA at $20, but the website shows $29.96 (not available).

[quote name='cheeky']Pretty sure I saw this on clearance at best buy recently for about the same price?[/QUOTE]

I actually picked this up at a Best Buy last night for $14.99....

It's been this price at the closest Walmart to me for about 4 months now.

I'm hoping they mark their dozens of copies of Monster Hunter Tri with the pro controller to the same price eventually.

Fun game, loading times were annoying. Good for the add-on if you have a regular wii remote and if you plan on keeping that stuff for wii-u too, apparently.

Is anyone else besides me surprised that ubisoft hasn't ported this game to the ps3 yet ? With the ps move the port would be easy. I think it would do well on the ps3 especially with the move's library not being really robust yet plus there is more of a hardcore audience on the ps3 ( as with 360 but I don't think this would work with kinect unless its on rails ) I would like to try this out butvi don't have a wii anymore

[quote name='blindinglights']It's been this price at the closest Walmart to me for about 4 months now.

I'm hoping they mark their dozens of copies of Monster Hunter Tri with the pro controller to the same price eventually.[/QUOTE]

Same here, I've been staring at them through the glass for awhile now. I think a few people posted their Wal-Marts dropped them to $30 a couple months ago. No luck here...

Can confirm that its $19.99 at Walmart. Just get them to scan it.

Now, the question is, is this game worth it?

I just got Zelda TP, Fallout New Vegas, Fear 3, Black Ops, Dragon Quest 4, Moon DS, Retro game Ds. Oh. So many great games on sale this week and B2G1 free at best buy next week. Great prices, but causing big backlogs.

bread's done
Back