Red vs Blue complete set blu ray $82.49

[quote name='taylort3']it's also around 13$ more than when it was a lightning deal on black friday.[/QUOTE]

A actually more like $20. It was $61.99 on BF.

[quote name='aTaRiFrEaK223']A actually more like $20. It was $61.99 on BF.[/QUOTE]

That was the single hardest BF deal to resist. I had to keep telling myself that "I don't needs it, I just wants it!" (already have 1-10 on various DVDs)

The oddest part about that sale was that I didn't hear a pip or a squeak about it from Rooster Teeth.

I picked it up during the week of deals around Black Friday. I'm pretty happy with it. The set feels a bit on the cheap side, but the content is awesome. I'd be disappointed if I paid close to full price for this thing, but I think it's worth $80 or so (and definitely worth $62).

DON'T BUY IT HERE pm it at Best Buy if you can it comes with a an extra disc of content which includes some mini series and other BTS stuff. Its on a dvd though. But I am kind of sad I didn't get it with my black Friday copy. But I am happy about the price. If someone gets it from best buy and doesn't want the extra disc please pm me Ill gladly buy the disc.
The bonus disc is exclusive to the Rooster Teeth store and Best Buy.

bread's done
Back