• LEGO Worlds
  • MLB The Show
PS4/XB1 $14.99

• Skyrim Special Edition
  • Everybody's Golf
  • Knack 2

Last Update: 02/3/2018

Last edited by a moderator:
I have bought and traded doom easily 10 times since it's released. Used to be one of those awesome stealth bump titles. Never even loaded it up. For $5 I guess I'll pick it up and keep it this time.

Glad I held off on buying games earlier this week. Picked up Everybody's golf, FF XV and Knack 2 for $30 plus tax. Anybody who hasn't played Doom should get it at this price, great game.

Some new prices on these games.

Doom $4.99

Agents of Mayhem $4.99

Final Fantasy XV $9.99

Rise of the Tomb Raider PS4 $14.99

Knack 2 $9.99

Everybody's Golf $9.99
Thanks OP, so glad I waited grabbed Doom, AOM, Knack 2, EG all at one box, $30, sweet deal early BF

Some new prices on these games.

Doom $4.99

Agents of Mayhem $4.99

Final Fantasy XV $9.99

Rise of the Tomb Raider PS4 $14.99

Knack 2 $9.99

Everybody's Golf $9.99
Thanks OP, i'll be updating the front page and I think its time for me to get Doom

Wow. I was already considering doom for $10 but at $5 it's a no brainier. Thank you Walgreens for having a Redbox that I am convinced has not been used in the last month if that layer of dust on the screen is any indication of that.

Might pick up ff15 too since that's just $10. I have this weird thing that I've only beaten final fantasy's that are a divisible of 3. Beat 3 ds, 6, 9, and 12.

So last night I went a little crazy buying some of these. I bought:

Agents of Mayhem X1 4.99
Agents of Mayhem PS4 4.99
Madden 17 360 4.99
And 5 copies of RBI Baseball 17 for 4.99 each.

Now my plan was to take them all to Gamestop today to flip, something I’ve only ever done once before. So I go there, and the employee starts going through them no problem, but then he says “Oh, you can only trade in one copy of the same game for the same system.” So now I have 4 extra copy’s of RBI Baseball 17 that I have absolutely no need for. The thing that bothers me is I definitely traded in two copy’s of the same game at the same time before... and they were both from Redbox. I’m debating whether to drive over 30 minutes away to the next closest GameStop to try to trade them in, or try to return them to Redbox. Anyone know how to return purchased games to Redbox? I’m wondering how to explain that I need to return 4 of the exact same game, without any issues.

Agents of Mayhem X1 4.99
Madden 17 360 4.99

Now my plan was to take them all to Gamestop today to flip, something I’ve only ever done once before. So I go there, and the employee starts going through them no problem, but then he says “Oh, you can only trade in one copy of the same game for the same system.” So now I have 4 extra copy’s of RBI Baseball 17 that I have absolutely no need for. The thing that bothers me is I definitely traded in two copy’s of the same game at the same time before... and they were both from Redbox. I’m debating whether to drive over 30 minutes away to the next closest GameStop to try to trade them in, or try to return them to Redbox. Anyone know how to return purchased games to Redbox? I’m wondering how to explain that I need to return 4 of the exact same game, without any issues.
IME you can't return RedBox games unless they are defective somehow, and I don't think you can convince RedBox that you have 4 defective copies of one game.

Also, the POS at GameStop will allow more than one copy of a game to be traded in during the same transaction, but the employee is supposed to block it because it is against policy.

Also, even if the employee allowed you to trade in all 5 copies of the game, you would incurred a ban because of going over the anecdotal limit of 4 copies of a game traded in over a 30-day period.

Agents of Mayhem X1 4.99
Madden 17 360 4.99

Rookie welcome to trade ban city at Gamestop

Agents of Mayhem X1 4.99
Madden 17 360 4.99

This is only an issue because of your drive time. If you live in an area with multiple gamestop's you can just go to 3 different ones and trade them.

If it were me I'd just grab more Redbox games and drive somewhere where I could trade the rest. Other option is to wait on them and trade them little by little.

IME you can't return RedBox games unless they are defective somehow, and I don't think you can convince RedBox that you have 4 defective copies of one game.

Also, the POS at GameStop will allow more than one copy of a game to be traded in during the same transaction, but the employee is supposed to block it because it is against policy.

Also, even if the employee allowed you to trade in all 5 copies of the game, you would incurred a ban because of going over the anecdotal limit of 4 copies of a game traded in over a 30-day period.
Rookie welcome to trade ban city at Gamestop
So there is supposedly a limit on trading more than 4 copies of the same game in 30 days? I had no idea. For a company that practically begs you to trade in everything you own every chance they get, I’m really surprised at that. I should have known something would go wrong with my plan :(

This is only an issue because of your drive time. If you live in an area with multiple gamestop's you can just go to 3 different ones and trade them.

If it were me I'd just grab more Redbox games and drive somewhere where I could trade the rest. Other option is to wait on them and trade them little by little.
If I drive about 45 minutes away there are like 3 GameStop’s. I guess I can try taking one copy to each and trade them in, but now I’m afraid they’re going to flag my account and say I’m trading in to many copies of the same game too quickly. And if I wait too long the trade in price price might tank. Hmm I done f’d up this time.

Agents of Mayhem X1 4.99
Madden 17 360 4.99

Honestly, serves you right. I'm glad the GS employee stopped you and that you'll think twice about doing it in the future.

Picked up Agents. So happy it dropped. Now to wait on FF XV or not. I almost feel like we can wait it out for $5 but $10 isn't bad.

So there is supposedly a limit on trading more than 4 copies of the same game in 30 days? I had no idea. For a company that practically begs you to trade in everything you own every chance they get, I’m really surprised at that. I should have known something would go wrong with my plan :(

If I drive about 45 minutes away there are like 3 GameStop’s. I guess I can try taking one copy to each and trade them in, but now I’m afraid they’re going to flag my account and say I’m trading in to many copies of the same game too quickly. And if I wait too long the trade in price price might tank. Hmm I done f’d up this time.
Even if willing to drive, Do NOT trade in that fifth copy of RBI. You now now own it. Cost of doing business...

What I played a little so far and isn't bad. I mean like any game it can probably get repetitious. :) For $5 I can't complain to much. ;)

I’ll wait on $5 for Knack 2. I picked up the Australian version during that glitch but never verified if it is still valid.

Finally got to pick up Doom and Agents of Mayhem, glad I waited. Was hoping that Rise of the Tomb Raider would drop to $4.99 with those two, but maybe they will wait until the Xbone and PS4 version are the same price?

What are the correct (lowest) prices on these things supposed to be right now? So many threads mention this sale I forget if someone said Knack, Hot Shots, and FFXV were supposed to be $4.99 or 9.99 now.

First time buying from Redbox and decided to get a copy of Agents of Mahem. A few fingerprints but otherwise looked brand new. Not sure I want to invest 20 hours into it but for $5 it was worth checking out.

What are the correct (lowest) prices on these things supposed to be right now? So many threads mention this sale I forget if someone said Knack, Hot Shots, and FFXV were supposed to be $4.99 or 9.99 now.
$9.99 for knack and FFXV. $14.99 for EG.

I'm such a dumbass and this is my second time buying games from Redbox. I was meant to buy them but found out I freaking rented them lol. I immediately returned them back to the kiosk and carefully made sure I purchased them on the second transaction. 

Man WTH Redbox. I clicked on the "buy games" icon, picked the games I wanted, and then clicked on the "Add" button, and I assumed I was good so I quickly checkout by hitting okay on everything. What you're supposed to do is click on the gray out "Buy $4.99" icon, not the "Add" button. Did they change it or something?

*** Rule of advice for first time buyer: Take your time at the kiosk and read carefully ***

Basically I got Dark Souls 3 and Doom PS4 for $17.62 instead of $11.00.

P7AUayR.jpg

YoJwL3f.jpg

sOEc6fU.jpg

bread's done
Back