• LEGO Worlds
  • MLB The Show
PS4/XB1 $14.99

• Skyrim Special Edition
  • Everybody's Golf
  • Knack 2

Last Update: 02/3/2018

Last edited by a moderator:
I finally grabbed Final Fantasy XV for X1 for $5.  It is enhanced for X1X so if anything it will be nice to look at...

I just went to use a soon-to-be-expired rental code and noticed that the game rental was free before the code was even applied.  Rented two games this way then used the code towards a movie which did not get automatically discounted to free.  Seems like the recent promo where game rentals were free for the first night may be back, but I didn't get an email.  It worked on South Park FBW and Assassins Creed Origins.

I just went to use a soon-to-be-expired rental code and noticed that the game rental was free before the code was even applied. Rented two games this way then used the code towards a movie which did not get automatically discounted to free. Seems like the recent promo where game rentals were free for the first night may be back, but I didn't get an email. It worked on South Park FBW and Assassins Creed Origins.
I remember it started a few days ago. You can see the banner on the site when you scroll down a bit that says the free game night promo is on until the 11th. I was able to use it on rental only redbox to move a game to another box to buy it.

I remember it started a few days ago. You can see the banner on the site when you scroll down a bit that says the free game night promo is on until the 11th. I was able to use it on rental only redbox to move a game to another box to buy it.
LOL, did the same. Haven't seen any banners. Good to know, thanks.

It appears that all of the $5 games on the site are available in the area except Ghostbusters. If anybody is looking for any let me know.

I honestly thought the $10 games would have dropped now to $5. Picked up Doom when it was $10 and then shortly after it went to $5. Been waiting on Mafia III to drop but it just doesnt seem to go.

grabbed

Knack 2 9.99

FF XV 4.99

MLB the show 17 4.99

Iron Man 3 movie 3.99 digital

..and used free game code to get a free movie

Bought :ps4: Everybody's Golf and :xb1: Mafia 3.

They should allow you to purchase multiple games from different Redbox locations instead of auto-selecting a nearby one with both in stock. I had to create another account to purchase each game separately, but it was technically the same address (Walgreen's Kiosk A and Walgreen's Kiosk B).

Just wanted to send a big  fuck  to the person clearing out all redboxes of clearance games within a 30 mile radius. Resident Evil 7, Mafia or FFXV would be amazing...

Thanks to somebody here a while back, who mentioned you could rent from a location that doesn't sell games, then return it to one that does and buy it there. I used my free rental to do that with Knack 2.

Got one of those legendary paper copies I always hear about, no RE7 for me.  Oh well, it would kind of bug me not having the box anyway, already chatted up a redbox rep and I worked out a refund.  

You always hear about it having to everyone else you never truly expect it to be you lol 

Got one of those legendary paper copies I always hear about, no RE7 for me. Oh well, it would kind of bug me not having the box anyway, already chatted up a redbox rep and I worked out a refund.

You always hear about it having to everyone else you never truly expect it to be you lol
I’d kept saying I never had that happen, then had it happen 5 times in a row with agents of mayhem and then again with shadow of war, lol

bread's done
Back