Redbox texting free game rental code

crunchewy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
34 (100%)
Normally I get a free movie rental code once per month, and then it's only good for the day you receive it. This one is for a free (one day) game rental, and it expires on 9/7, so you have a few days. The codes are unique (or at least it says they can't be shared). I'm not sure if signing up to the service now will get you the code or not, but it's worth a try? Send REDBOX to 727272 to sign up.

I also got one, but I'm new to it. What's the best time rent something to fully take advantage of it? I'm also hoping to beat Sleeping Dogs in between class.

If somebody want's mine and is really going to use it send me a PM. I'll edit this post when it's taken. It's only good by the 7th BTW.

EDIT: Code is gone.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Nesmaster75']I also got one, but I'm new to it. What's the best time rent something to fully take advantage of it? I'm also hoping to beat Sleeping Dogs in between class.[/QUOTE]

If you rent a game first thing in the morning, you won't have to turn it back in until 9pm the next day. That way, you get about 2 days of playtime. More than enough time to finish the Sleeping Dogs story and some of the side stuff.

Would be a shame to rush through Sleeping Dogs, though. It's already not very long to do everything in for a sandbox game. The side stuff is quite fun, and it would be a shame to miss it.

[quote name='crunchewy']Wouldn't you do best to rent right after 9 PM? Then you have two nights. No?[/QUOTE]

No. It would be due back the next evening by nine. If you rent the game at 12 AM, the game would not be due until 45 hours later.

[quote name='crunchewy']Wouldn't you do best to rent right after 9 PM? Then you have two nights. No?[/QUOTE]
No I think it would be due next day at 9pm. There's some sort of cut off time I believe

[quote name='joeyshadows']No I think it would be due next day at 9pm. There's some sort of cut off time I believe[/QUOTE]

Correct. A Redbox rental is due back at 9PM on the day after you rent it. If you rent something at 10PM on Thursday, it's due at 9PM on Friday. However, if you wait three hours and rent it at 1AM on Friday, it's due at 9PM on Saturday.

[quote name='Zaku77']Would be a shame to rush through Sleeping Dogs, though. It's already not very long to do everything in for a sandbox game. The side stuff is quite fun, and it would be a shame to miss it.[/QUOTE]
I rushed through it. I'll end up picking it up again after all the dlc come out and we get a complete edition on the cheap. It's a great game and shouldn't be missed by anyone who enjoys a good story.

I've got one I won't be using either. PM me if you want it...

GONE

[quote name='Chronicus_Prime']You know how you subscribe to a text feed (example: free music) but each time you get sent one you get a big fee.[/QUOTE]
just standard fees your provider charges you per text.

Received one as well. Might use it for Sleeping Dogs since I keep hearing so much hype about it.

^Yep, @slidecage, I was wondering why I didn't get the movie movie text either (although I did receive a discount on Hunger games text. Boring movie, btw).

So what game would be easiest/best to rush through in a day? I have no desire buying any of these but I wouldn't mind playing through them super quick for free.
Max Payne 3
Dead Island GOTY
Sleeping Dogs
Prototype 2

[quote name='steelcurtain11']So what game would be easiest/best to rush through in a day? I have no desire buying any of these but I wouldn't mind playing through them super quick for free.
Max Payne 3
Dead Island GOTY
Sleeping Dogs
Prototype 2[/QUOTE]

Prototype 2

I beat that game 2 times in 2 rental days. 1000/1000

Dead Island is too long and Max Payne on 360 will only get you half the game.

[quote name='$hady']I'm not using mine working 12's every day this week...

Expires 9-7-12 at 11:59pm CT
6x3gkjtx[/QUOTE]

Grabbing this if it's cool. Thanks.

Got one to give away. First to PM me gets it. Code expires 9/7

Update: Code sent to newtype06.

I'm not using mine either, already bought sleeping dogs and played all the other games available at redbox anyways. First person to PM me gets it.

Edit: gone

Dang, I don't have a cell phone.

Would it be too much trouble to ask if someone could PM me a code?

i texted but didn't receive an instant code. just said i signed up or something. oh, and just a heads up, last time i tried to rent a game from redbox all i got was an empty case. Somebody had stolen the game and replaced it with cardboard or something. i had to call redbox to make sure i didn't get charged.

I'd also love a code if someone would be willing to pm it. Thanks in advance.

[quote name='GarrettKapman']i texted but didn't receive an instant code. just said i signed up or something. oh, and just a heads up, last time i tried to rent a game from redbox all i got was an empty case. Somebody had stolen the game and replaced it with cardboard or something. i had to call redbox to make sure i didn't get charged.

I'd also love a code if someone would be willing to pm it. Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]

I thought Redbox scanned the label that's on the rim of the game. Otherwise they would have no clue what someone returned because the case doesn't have any type of serial number on it to identify what it is.

Wow OP....OLD NEWS IS OLD!

Donating my code since I won't use it. Got it before I saw this thread. Code: 4VTZWT3N

Couldn't really decide on anything to rent, plus the last time I used a code I got ripped off (barcode sticker sliced off and put back in the case).

26NDTMTZ

[quote name='radioactivez0r']Couldn't really decide on anything to rent, plus the last time I used a code I got ripped off (barcode sticker sliced off and put back in the case).

26NDTMTZ[/QUOTE]

Thanks I just uses it

I have a code I'm not going to use, expires the 7th.

PM if you want and will actually use it.

EDIT : Code gone to KHASN. Enjoy~

bread's done
Back