Redneck surfing video

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']Damn, I really want to see this but my computer freezes up whenever I try clicking on it. T_T[/quote]

I can explain to you what happens. OK, some guy is in a burgandy Toyota (I think it was a Toyota) truck going down a neighborhood road, opens his door while driving, and kinda stand on top of his open door making it look like he's surfing. Well, since there's no one at the wheel, the Toyota veers over the curb, he jumps off, and the truck runs--if I recall correctly--a telephone pole and also hits a fire hydrant.

[quote name='XboxMaster'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']Damn, I really want to see this but my computer freezes up whenever I try clicking on it. T_T[/quote]

I can explain to you what happens. OK, some guy is in a burgandy Toyota (I think it was a Toyota) truck going down a neighborhood road, opens his door while driving, and kinda stand on top of his open door making it look like he's surfing. Well, since there's no one at the wheel, the Toyota veers over the curb, he jumps off, and the truck runs--if I recall correctly--a telephone pole and also hits a fire hydrant.[/quote]

:rofl:

Thanks XBmaster. I'm gonna try and make it work again =\

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='XboxMaster'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']Damn, I really want to see this but my computer freezes up whenever I try clicking on it. T_T[/quote]

I can explain to you what happens. OK, some guy is in a burgandy Toyota (I think it was a Toyota) truck going down a neighborhood road, opens his door while driving, and kinda stand on top of his open door making it look like he's surfing. Well, since there's no one at the wheel, the Toyota veers over the curb, he jumps off, and the truck runs--if I recall correctly--a telephone pole and also hits a fire hydrant.[/quote]

:rofl:

Thanks XBmaster. I'm gonna try and make it work again =\[/quote]

Yeah, it's not THAT funny, but it's definitely worth the 30 seconds it takes to watch it. Also, my bad, it's a Chevrolet.

WOW. Personally I am suprised no one here has expressed any outrage. There are lots of stupid things people do but this one could easily have killed an innocent person.

The guy should be arrested and his licensed revoked forever. He left the car (a big pickup no less) flying down the street with no one at the wheel! Holy crap! That pickup could have hit some kid on the sidewalk or veered into a house...and for what...some shits and giggles. I hope that tape finds it way into the hands of the law. I wish I could make out a license plate or some sign but I can't.

I am sure too they lied to whoever their insurance company was as well...totally bullshit and not at all funny.

Also that fire hydrant that he destroyed went flying...imagine your 8 year old kid playing in the front yard getting smacked with that. What if he knocked down that pole he ran into and it smashed into a house? So much bad could have happened...wreckless endangerment is easily prosecuted in this case.

[quote name='XboxMaster'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']Damn, I really want to see this but my computer freezes up whenever I try clicking on it. T_T[/quote]

If I remember correctly (which is a good chance I don't), he was trying to steer with his foot, too.

[quote name='defender']WOW. Personally I am suprised no one here has expressed any outrage. There are lots of stupid things people do but this one could easily have killed an innocent person.

The guy should be arrested and his licensed revoked forever. He left the car (a big pickup no less) flying down the street with no one at the wheel! Holy crap! That pickup could have hit some kid on the sidewalk or veered into a house...and for what...some shits and giggles. I hope that tape finds it way into the hands of the law. I wish I could make out a license plate or some sign but I can't.

I am sure too they lied to whoever their insurance company was as well...totally bullshit and not at all funny.

Also that fire hydrant that he destroyed went flying...imagine your 8 year old kid playing in the front yard getting smacked with that. What if he knocked down that pole he ran into and it smashed into a house? So much bad could have happened...wreckless endangerment is easily prosecuted in this case.[/quote]
you know he is right

[quote name='CaptainObviousXl'][quote name='defender']WOW. Personally I am suprised no one here has expressed any outrage. There are lots of stupid things people do but this one could easily have killed an innocent person.

Also that fire hydrant that he destroyed went flying...imagine your 8 year old kid playing in the front yard getting smacked with that. What if he knocked down that pole he ran into and it smashed into a house? So much bad could have happened...wreckless endangerment is easily prosecuted in this case.[/quote]
you know he is right[/quote]

I totally agree. What's worse though, it probably wasn't even this guy's truck. At least I can't imagine any sane person doing that with their vehicle, unless they were just trying to total it and cash in on insurance. The idiot came real close to proving Natural Selection too. At the very end of the video the truck hits the pole and kicks out, which nearly crushes the kid with the back tire... Is it terribly wrong of me hoping that it did somehow?

bread's done
Back